Old Batsu Game "BeeeeeeeeeppPpppp!" Subbed

Hi guys,this is my second attempt subbed of old Batsu game :tmi: :lol:

Well here it is:
Title : Batsu Game "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp!!!"
Minutes running : 5:50 Minutes
Subbed : Yes (Maybe a bit of i translated was wrong but is better than zero-subbed :rofl: )

-Editted 19/11/2013-
Youtube Video : (Special Thanks to otakumilitia for Uploading the video that deleted from my Upload) (Have a Cookie then :hug: )
[video:fu4zeno7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6smZxoSeUk[/video:fu4zeno7]

Well its kinda fun if we make a subbed episode…but if you guys having problems with "file is still in processed"wait a few minutes about 30 minutes later i think,because it still new.But if you have a problem with downloading file,let me know! :)

Downloading now!

Always nice to see a sub of a video i don’t know yet, thanks! :clap:

thx for watching,next time i upload the new video later but with V1.0 lol :D

HEY! Thank you! I’m downloading it right now! Also, this is my first post on the site! Yahoooooooo! <3 Thanks dude! I’ve had an itch to see the old mini Batsu-games, and this one in particular was one that I’ve been wanting to see!

thanx a lot mate!! :bow:

Thank you for subbing!

Just as a suggestion, could you upload the file somewhere else next time? Downloading as a free user on that site takes a ridiculously long time, as I’m being limited to 30KBps.

[quote="njdss4":1ozmhccf]Thank you for subbing!

Just as a suggestion, could you upload the file somewhere else next time? Downloading as a free user on that site takes a ridiculously long time, as I’m being limited to 30KBps.[/quote:1ozmhccf]

I get 60KBps as a free user but i understand. We got used to 300KBps with megaupload.

And thank you Murut for the hard work.

which year was this in ?

Episode 114 1992.01.19

Thanks :D Btw this is a batsu game like "hospital" etc. rit ?

can you upload it in another upload center

[quote="Kamran":2d053rsk]Thanks :D Btw this is a batsu game like "hospital" etc. rit ?[/quote:2d053rsk]
yes it is, they are betting on something 8)

[quote="Kamran":h9k3z7gs]Thanks :D And how do you replay to someones question :$[/quote:h9k3z7gs]
i dont get what u mean but u can check out on this
[url:h9k3z7gs]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45[/url:h9k3z7gs]
good day to you 8)

@Kamran - I think you mean to quote a question in your answer? Just click the "quote" button in the upper right corner of the post you like to answer, and the "question" is written to the quick reply field.

So, I click it -

[quote="Kamran":hyqh9dsf]Thanks :D And how do you replay to someones question :$[/quote:hyqh9dsf]

BAM - it’s here :rock:

[quote="alfred_49":1jl3ya82]@Kamran - I think you mean to quote a question in your answer? Just click the "quote" button in the upper right corner of the post you like to answer, and the "question" is written to the quick reply field.

So, I click it -

[quote="Kamran":1jl3ya82]Thanks :D And how do you replay to someones question :$[/quote:1jl3ya82]

BAM - it’s here :rock:[/quote:1jl3ya82]

tnxs :D

Thanks so much for uploading this!

Really made me laugh!

The slow download speed was worth it! :D

can you please upload it in the putlocker

I enjoyed seeing the small segment on the History of Batsu video, but seeing this really does reaffirm my amazement for Matsumoto’s cleverness. Such a simple sketch really got me laughing.

Reupdate my dead Link,thanks.