[Torrent][Eng-Sub] 12 Batsu games

Since all the popular downloading sites are going down one by one I decided to at least make the big batsu games available for the community.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6978957

The torrent contains:

24-Hour Tag
Haunted Hotel (the substitles are slightly out of sync)
No Reaction Pie Hell
Vladivostok Back-Hand Slap
No Laughing Hot Spring inn
No Laughing Yugawara
No Laughing High School
No Laughing Hospital
No Laughing Newspaper Agency
No Laughing Hotel Employee
No Laughing Spy
No Laughing Airport

All have english subs included apart from the No laughing Airport batsu game.
The subs are not done by me and I don’t deserve credit for them.

Everyone please help seed this. At this moment it’s only me seeding so don’t expect high dowloading speeds right away.
I’ll try to keep seeding 24/7.

Appreciate your effort in gathering that for the community :) Just wanted to post that I recently downloaded 10 of the games (everything except Spy/airport) from nyaa. Only reason I mention it, is there are 20-something seeds over there. If I had a faster upload speed, I would download yours and help seed, But I don’t :(
I’m currently making a marathon watching all of these. The only one I’ve had issues with so far is the second hotel (Yugawara) because of incomplete subs. But there are complete/working subs listed in another thread on here.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&ti ... howfiles=1

[quote:2hqppnvm]All Batsu Games subbed in English

(2000) 24-Hour Tag
(2001) Haunted Hotel
(2002) No-Reaction Pie Hell
(2003) No-Laughing Hot Spring Inn
(2004) No Laughing in Yugawara
(2005) No-Laughing High School
(2006) No-Laughing Police Station
(2007) No-Laughing Hospital
(2008) No-Laughing Newspaper Agency
(2009) No-Laughing Hotel Employee[/quote:2hqppnvm]
Not sure if it’s considered ‘bad form’ to post a link to a different site when you’ve got one up on piratebay. If it is, I apologize!

ty ty ty ty ty :clap: :bow:

THANKYOU SO MUCH ! <3

The only one I’ve had issues with so far is the second hotel (Yugawara) because of incomplete subs. But there are complete/working subs listed in another thread on here.???

lol