Hamada Titanic Love-scene Batsu Game (1998)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
28 posts Page 2 of 2
Brilliant! thank you so much for sharing this! :D
Be sure to check Armageddon show too.
viewtopic.php?f=0&t=747&p=3473

It's a pity that these episodes didn't developed into a Hollywood parody series.
Looks interesting, thanks!
Hamada Titanic Love-scene Batsu Game
Image

Download Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NW3TV681
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DAQ169VO
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SG1EWNAF

I know someone have subbed this before. can someone post the soft-sub in the subs section?.
hahaha, this one was really great to watch
Thanks for the uploading to megaupload and now will download 8)
ImageImage
BloodyMoogle wrote:
p/s: please put this thread into batsu game section, onegai!

Yes, there is one there already :clap:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=394
nietzchesass wrote:
BloodyMoogle wrote:
p/s: please put this thread into batsu game section, onegai!

Yes, there is one there already :clap:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=394


Done ;)
iniquiti wrote:
nietzchesass wrote:
BloodyMoogle wrote:
p/s: please put this thread into batsu game section, onegai!

Yes, there is one there already :clap:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=394


Done ;)


Thanks!
Megaupload links are dead, could someone upload it somewhere else ?
Youtube videos have been taken down. Any chance of a reupload to Mediafire or something please? :)
Image
Aleksandrs wrote:
Youtube videos have been taken down. Any chance of a reupload to Mediafire or something please? :)


Same desire !

-I search the original video. The RAW video. The same version as the Japanese video.

-It is possible to have the subtitle .Ass or .Srt ? For the French team
La Team FR recrute ! Infos et Épisodes à traduire en Français !! ---> viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4548

Dailymotion -> http://2doc.net/c93tk ---- Les vidéos -> http://2doc.net/srsok (Il y a plusieurs pages)
28 posts Page 2 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 37 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 36 guests