fudex wrote:
Maybe they could be SDF guys.

I laugh... In french, "SDF" means "sans domicile fixe" aka "homeless" XDDD

Heh that works too, I guess.
It has come out, the theme is FIREMEN
Link to the news article?
Tony90 wrote:
prominent wrote:
Firefighters would be a good choice I think.
I'm not sure what other options there are, sooner or later they might run out of options.
Chefs? Veterinarians? Mechanics? Librarians? Farmers? Bankers?
ok maybe they wont run out..

Firefighters also crossed my mind, troopers/navals would be a good one too in my opinion.

Or maybe Ghost-Busters? :D

'well my thought actually were really close
something more like sailors on a cruise ship
Tony90 wrote:
prominent wrote:
Firefighters would be a good choice I think.
I'm not sure what other options there are, sooner or later they might run out of options.
Chefs? Veterinarians? Mechanics? Librarians? Farmers? Bankers?
ok maybe they wont run out..

Firefighters also crossed my mind, troopers/navals would be a good one too in my opinion.

Or maybe Ghost-Busters? :D

lol Ghost-Buster, Tanaka would probably die..
ehychail wrote:

link to the news or it didn't happen...I personally got bored of the repetitive stuff they've being doin for the past 6 years, they MUST get back to betting games and see who wins and who loses
ShadiHD wrote:
ehychail wrote:

link to the news or it didn't happen...I personally got bored of the repetitive stuff they've being doin for the past 6 years, they MUST get back to betting games and see who wins and who loses

Totally agree
yea.. they've done competitions in the past. Something like downtown versus cocorico and yamisaki would be good enough for whoever wins or loses, plus then they can adjust to make the punishment more painful if the younger team wins.
Yakarin wrote:
ShadiHD wrote:
ehychail wrote:

Totally agree

I feel it's better with all of them in it. Maybe it's because they all have their personalities and quirks. They all bring something to it and I just like to see something from all of them, especially Matsumoto and Hamada. And usually those two were separated to winner and loser.
Bets and splitting them up into teams was fine when they were airing the batsu game at various times of the year. However, for the big, expensive New Year events they've done for the last while, they need to consider what the network wants. And what the network likely wants and forced them to do was to have everyone together.
According to japanese sites it seems to be correct with firemen:
https://socialnews.rakuten.co.jp/link/122978

But no official statements yet, it seems.
I think an official statement will happen on Friday that way they can plug the release of the Airport batsu dvd on Sunday at the same time.
Yeah, Firemen it seems to be !
http://今日のトレンドニュース.jp/%E3%82%AC%E3%82%AD%E3%81%AE%E4%BD%BF%E3%81%84%E5%A4%A7%E6%99%A6%E6%97%A5%E3%80%8C%E7%B5%B6%E5%AF%BE%E3%81%AB%E7%AC%91%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E3%81%AF%E3%81%84%E3%81%91%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E6%B6%88%E9%98%B2-556

Jap. Wikipedia also got an article up now:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%B5%B6% ... 4%E6%99%82

The program will be 6 hours long.
It has been recorded on 10.11. (that's November 10th , for you amerifats ;) ).

More Info, in case you want to read a minor spoiler:

It takes place at the "GAS Black Lustre Firefighting HQs" in Yomitan, Okinawa.
So I guess the GAS stuff from Spy is back again...