No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers (2012/2013)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
320 posts
I Like Ice-Cream wrote:
Wilde-km wrote:
Have you cheked that you haven't let the .ass in the same folder of your video ? Cause it's realy weird. But there is more than 400 download for the torrent and not even twenty person saying there is no sub so maybe there file have a problem.

I downloaded the 1080i torrent and its not hard subbed.
I can't seem to find srt or ass files for the 1080i version either, they're all timed for the 720p version,
Anyone have a link to a sub file for the 1080i? i don't want to have to edit times half way through.

The only torrent supposed to be subbed is this one http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=430410
is there a way to download this without torrent?
midnight911 wrote:

It's hosted on our website: http://downloads.teamgaki.com/No%20Laughing%20-%20Enthusiastic%20Teachers%20(2012-2013%20(Hardsubbed)).avi
I have try with avidemux pretty easy to use. But I have a question in the vidéo field I have chose Mpeg4 AVC (x264) and in the format I have chose MP4 muxer is that alright ?

I'll try to do the encode soon but but I need to let my computer work for 15~20 hours that a problem.
Onez wrote:
JordansOcarina: To make this absolutely clear, the torrent you posted does NOT contain the Hardsubbed version of this batsu, instead it only contains an UNSUBBED version.
I think there has been a mistake, everyone has to download the .ass files separately to watch it subbed and there doesn't seem to be an Hardsubbed version of this anywhere.
What's going on?
A lot of people are spending days on slow connection to download it and end up with an unsubbed video.
Could you fix this and upload the actual Hardsubbed version of this video?

You might have to turn the subtitles on in VLC.
JordansOcarina wrote:
midnight911 wrote:

It's hosted on our website: http://downloads.teamgaki.com/No%20Laughing%20-%20Enthusiastic%20Teachers%20(2012-2013%20(Hardsubbed)).avi

Wait a minute, JordansOcarina! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! A 16/17GB AVI file direct download link!? SERIOUSLY!? I love you guys, i love you all! =D
Let's now hope that this hardsubbed version work at my Samsung TV.
PS: Thanks a lot for the subtitles work! ;)
PS 2: If this Direct Link thing could happen to others Gaki no Tsukai related hardsubbed shows, it would be a GREAT idea! =D
JordansOcarina wrote:
midnight911 wrote:

Does this have the Hardsubbedv3? And another thing I can't download it? Whenever I click the link, nothing happen, what surpose to happen?
right click that link and go "save as". its 16.5 GB just so u know tho
can anyone use MEGA to upload? for me..use MEGA to download is more easy :( :( :( :(
flatron93 wrote:
can anyone use MEGA to upload? for me..use MEGA to download is more easy :( :( :( :(

I reccomend trying the Zippyshare links with JDownloader to queue them up. It's pretty easy and I found it had great download speeds! Check out the 2nd option instruction here for more info:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411&p=38520#p38520
soudou wrote:
flatron93 wrote:

I reccomend trying the Zippyshare links with JDownloader to queue them up. It's pretty easy and I found it had great download speeds! Check out the 2nd option instruction here for more info:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411&p=38520#p38520

thanks lot..it works!!! u save ma day :D :D
may i ask izit only for zippyshare.com only? or other link also can?
Does anyone know where I can find a link to the 720p hardsubbed version (1 file)? It seems there are a number of links that are supposed to be 720p hardsubbed but end up having no subtitles at all. For example, I just tried the hard-subbed torrent here: http://www.teamgaki.com/no-laughing-ent ... version-2/

It definitely does not have subtitles in the video. It is just the raw .mp4 file. I noticed others are reporting similar findings here. The player that is used should be irrelevant since hard-subbed means the subtitles are part of the video data itself.

Does anyone have a confirmed link to a video file with hardsubs?

Thanks in advance!
flatron93 wrote:
thanks lot..it works!!! u save ma day :D :D
may i ask izit only for zippyshare.com only? or other link also can?

Happy it helped :) You can use JDownloader with other sites.
HD batsu realli vr nice to watch :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
So there is still no real hardsubbed version right ? :^)
320 posts