No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers (2012/2013)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
320 posts
Wilde-km wrote:
So there is still no real hardsubbed version right ? :^)

Dunno. But softsubbed is better I think, because if there is wrong spelling then it can be fixed. ^_^
J-Lovers and Community of L'Arc~en~Ciel Indonesia. Z!!!
http://thearczoro.blogspot.com
thearczoro wrote:
Wilde-km wrote:
So there is still no real hardsubbed version right ? :^)

Dunno. But softsubbed is better I think, because if there is wrong spelling then it can be fixed. ^_^

yes but the .ass subfile can't be read on TV you loose the color and the disposition of text and if there is more than one line at one time you don't see all the line.
I wanna try to do my own hardsubbed video but the encode take about 25/30 hours during wich I can't touch my computer that's hard :D
I'll see what I can do where the hard-sub is concerned later this week. Sorry for the inconvenient everyone.
any update at all? i just downloaded to 720p torrent, but there was still no subtitles.
Hey guys,

just wondering when the 1080 sub file will be available.
it has been 3 generations of 720p file but no one1080

the sync is ok, but sometimes the subs go out of picture

thanks.
Wilde-km wrote:
I wanna try to do my own hardsubbed video but the encode take about 25/30 hours during wich I can't touch my computer that's hard :D

May I ask what software you use for encoding? I don't mind encoding it myself.
JordansOcarina wrote:
Wilde-km wrote:

May I ask what software you use for encoding? I don't mind encoding it myself.

The one you have recommend me avidemux. I have make a short try it works fine the sub are printed on the video. For the configuration I have choose MPeg4 AVC (x264) for the video, copy for the sound and MP4 muxer for the output format. Cause I try to get a final file of 4Go approximately (like the original 720p version) without quality loose.
It would be great if you can do it. :)
I dont know what the deal is but I've tried 1080, 720, and 480. I keep getting an error through UnrarX that one of the files passwords is incorrect. Am I doing something wrong?
Hello there, is there any sub for the semi hd version? the 720p sub doesnt 'fit' right at certain point and end at 30 minutes

could you plz create one .srt or .ass for the semi hd version?
Hope you all are doing well, Just would like to ask when is there going to be a Hardsubbed version of the batsu with a decent size and If there is going to be one?

Thanks
Need help guys.

Where and which subs do i need to download that correspondence with this one :

SD (special thanks to Shizentaisuu!)

File Size: 2.33 GB
Resolution: 854 x 480 (480p)

Thanks! :)
Format: MPEG-4 (.mp4)
Length: 4:57:38
1 Part
Anakpetir wrote:
Need help guys.

Where and which subs do i need to download that correspondence with this one :

SD (special thanks to Shizentaisuu!)

File Size: 2.33 GB
Resolution: 854 x 480 (480p)

Thanks! :)
Format: MPEG-4 (.mp4)
Length: 4:57:38
1 Part

I'm sorry to say this, but there's only a 720p version at the moment. The 720p torrent/download links are located on this thread, and the corresponding subtitles can be found here: http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4717

Please ask if you have any more questions.
Will there be a real harsubbed version ?
I have try to do my own with avidemux but there was a weird problem with the .ass file. Avidemux can read and use the version 2 of your .ass but he can't read the version 3 there is a problem with it. :(
320 posts