No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers (2012/2013)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
320 posts
thank you so much for the clip and sub guys! :$ Macchan look so buff eh? Kinda remind me of Dave Chappelle's body now from skinny to muscular comedian. :D
Thanks JordansOcarina!

still new to this forum, so i can't find the sub file for the 720p that i downloaded yesterday.
Well after 17 hours and 20 minutes of encode I have finally made my own real hardsubbed version. Same size as the 720p version (4.55Go) and same quality :rofl:
Wilde-km wrote:
Well after 17 hours and 20 minutes of encode I have finally made my own real hardsubbed version. Same size as the 720p version (4.55Go) and same quality :rofl:

Nice. If you can pass it on to Team Gaki (like via torrent or something, I'm sure they can help you if you're unsure how) perhaps they could host it for others to grab :)
where can i get the link to download the new batsu game teacher???can someone send me the link?
soudou wrote:
Wilde-km wrote:

Nice. If you can pass it on to Team Gaki (like via torrent or something, I'm sure they can help you if you're unsure how) perhaps they could host it for others to grab :)

That would be really appreciated.

freshtan91 wrote:
where can i get the link to download the new batsu game teacher???can someone send me the link?

You're on the right thread, just not the right post. Here's a link to the post. (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411#p36531)

I recommend the 720p torrent.
The constant celebrity cameos are annoying. I didn't expect Kinnikun Nakayama being in the deleted footage, but that really wasn't that funny, either.

Great job as always to the sub team.
Not sure to be able to give it to you but I can explain you how to do it it's really easy.
Wilde-km wrote:
Not sure to be able to give it to you but I can explain you how to do it it's really easy.

If you could PM me the details I'd really appreciate it. :)
Is any part of the batsu on YouTube????
thank you guys keep up the work and please keep on seeding
CutterTML wrote:
Is any part of the batsu on YouTube????

No, DailyMotion links only. YouTube has an automated content id system, so it'll immediately take it down for copyright. You can find the links to each part (subtitled) at http://www.TeamGaki.com/Team-Gaki-Subtitles.

watanabe saburou wrote:
thank you guys keep up the work and please keep on seeding

Thank you, watanabe suburou!
I downloaded the 720p in HD... but theres no subs :(( I thought it was subbed by TeamGaki :(
can you please give me the link of a subbed 720p complete no laughing Enthusiastic Teachers?? sorry :bow: .. for me the post is kinda messy kinda difficult to understand.. thanks!
stanley_001 wrote:
I downloaded the 720p in HD... but theres no subs :(( I thought it was subbed by TeamGaki :(
can you please give me the link of a subbed 720p complete no laughing Enthusiastic Teachers?? sorry :bow: .. for me the post is kinda messy kinda difficult to understand.. thanks!

Dont mind this I have found the ANSWER!!
I've been waiting for the hardsub for playing on a tablet. Decided to to do it myself with small file size in mind.
Enconding the 16GB torrent at CRF26, 480p. I expect some pixelation in high action scenes/movements but nothing too bad unless you like perfect encodes. It would probably look great at CRF23.
For those that don't know, CRF only needs a single pass to encode. I'm guessing the size will be around 1.6GB

I'm only doing the 480p encode at the moment.
I'll upload and post links here when it's done. Feel free to share if you are interested. It will save me from having to upload again.
320 posts