No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers (2012/2013)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
320 posts
Double post because now it's a slow thread.
Here it is. 1.43GB, 480p.
http://0fky2fr.1fichier.com/en/

The only thing I'm unhappy with is the bus scenes that use a fisheye/wideangle lens, it's blurry on a 1080p TV display but should look fine on a tablet.
Screenshots
sushiaddiction wrote:

The only thing I'm unhappy with is the bus scenes that use a fisheye/wideangle lens, it's blurry on a 1080p TV display but should look fine on a tablet.

thank you for your work sushiaddiction, but because I watch it in TV it gets really blurry and my tv doesn't support the audio file type that you're using. so I'm still waiting for someone make the 720p reencode ;(
The blur exists on the 720p version too with wide angle lens shots. It's just gotten moderately worse because it's re-encoded & it's 480p. Might be your tv does not use default filter built into h264 properly to save on some decoding complexity, then it would look bad.
(the first screen shot in my post above is one of the bus scenes)

Does the sound track work with the 720p Softsub. It's AAC audio. I used Vorbis. If it does work you can remux with mkvmerge. It's easy.
I wasn't aware there was a new one, thanks guys :)

Can't wait for an English subbed one for the 720p videos :P
which subbs should i use for the 1080 version?
Waleed wrote:
which subbs should i use for the 1080 version?

Theres only subs for the 720p version so far, you can grab them here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4717
sushiaddiction wrote:

Screenshots

w00t !! THANKS!

Its downloading now! Finally i can watch it in workplace :P

I cant use torrents here, and something like that, coz we have a strong firewall. it blocks everything. Even dailymotion and youtube too...
This is awesome!!! Thank you so much for all the work you did to sub and upload this, thank you ♥
finally done download the SD 2.33 GB version and now seeding it.. can't wait for the subs..
Does anyone know progress on English subbed version?
The english version is already complete....long time ago. Here http://www.teamgaki.com/ ;)
I must have missed the subtitle file too, thanks! :)
You're welcome. If the file is down or something, tell me and i'll upload the subs for you. There is also de "Extra Scenes", a 2 hour special and the subs are ready too :)
The 720p subs dont cater for the added ads in the 1080p version (eg when they coming back from edo period) can someone re-time the subs for it?
Whatever happened to the larger text subfile
320 posts