No Laughing: Earth Defense Force (2013/2014)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
429 posts
Happy New Year's!

Like last year, this page will be updated as higher quality versions become available, so keep checking back! Team Gaki will be most likely using the 720p version once it's made available.

HD

720p (Thanks to NGB, furransu, and slayeer!):
*Please note: Team Gaki is using this as the base video for subbing!

Format: .mp4
Resolution: 720p (1280 x 720)
File size: 9.39 GB.

Click here to download the torrent!

More download links available soon!

RAW .TS (with commercials) (Thanks to NGB and furransu!)
*Please note: This is for personal use. Team Gaki will not be using this as a base video.

Format: .TS (MPEG-2)
Resolution: 1080i (1440 x 1080)
Size: 35.8 GB

Download links:
Click here to download the torrent.

Batsu Game Recap:

File type: .mp4
Resolution: 960 x 540 (almost 720p)

Click to download torrent!

Awesome! I didn't watch one bit, I will wait for subbed version! :)
Thanks!
Sweet, now I'm gonna watch this tonight waiting the new year here. Thanks JordansOcarina :clap: :clap: And Happy New Year!! 8)
does this have the commercials removed?
i can provide a 35gb TS file where Japanese SRT sub can be extracted from to anyone subbing the show.

please PM me.
furransu wrote:
i can provide a 35gb TS file where Japanese SRT sub can be extracted from to anyone subbing the show.

please PM me.

SOMEONE GET ON THIS STAT! hahah. that seems like it would be the easiest way to translate the show.
registered just to say this; thank you OP <3
この番組はご覧のスポンサーの提供でお送りします。
Thank you for the SP torrent, I added it to my 1gbit box to help out as much as possible! :D

Looking forward to the full show!

furransu wrote:

please PM me.

if there is a torrent for that, give me the link and will add it to my Seedbox and help out.
This is the recap of the past No Laughing batsu games, yeah? Can't wait till the footage for the new one is up! I've been hearing great things about it :inlove:

Seriously, y'all are a lifesaver when it comes to making my New Year's Eve/Day feel complete when I'm not in Japan! Many, many thanks in advance!
You're welcome, everyone! :)

I've contacted furransu also! We're most likely going to use the .srt and encode a 720p version of the .ts and use it as our base video for translating.

EDIT: I added the torrent to TeamGaki.com's seedbox, so speeds should be pretty fast!
The video, with commercials edited out, has been posted in 6 parts to dailymotion. With a site like savefrom.net to download the 720p version of the videos and a utility like YAMB to join them into a single video, you could reserve about 4.5gb of disk space until a better copy comes along in a few days.
Oh crap! I just realized this is the recap… How embarrassing!

I am very sorry, I was in a rush!

:(
Haha no worries at all, JordansOcarina! You're amazing :hug:
Maybe this link will satisfy some while waiting for the good quality video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x192g48_絶対に笑ってはいけない地球防衛軍24時-1-6_lifestyle

You can find the rest of the parts on the right hand side.

Enjoy
also uploaded the almost 720P version with no subs to

http://www.dandelayru.com/gnt/
429 posts