Girl Behind@Beside Yamazaki in Batsu Game Airport

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
18 posts Page 2 of 2
I aleady said the name of that competition show and even the channel is broadcasted. ;(

Kawaii~
soudou wrote:
grindorth wrote:

NO! No boob! Don't cover Housei! BACK BACK I SAY!
That lower left corner was actually a man's head I cut out though not a boob. :lol: Now I'm reminded of the homosexual theatre play Housei did..... :o http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/post/563 ... toset-evil

lmao no need to explain the avatar I read your post about it.....btw avatar quoting means "I knew you'd say that" if anyone was wondering.
grindorth wrote:
lmao no need to explain the avatar I read your post about it.....btw avatar quoting means "I knew you'd say that" if anyone was wondering.

Ohh, sorry, I've never personally heard of that in all my years on forums :rofl: Usually I see people quote others avatars because they are saying the avatar itself is apt in some way (usually comical) with what is being said. Thats why I thought you were making a pun on the shape of the avatar.
18 posts Page 2 of 2