Girl Behind@Beside Yamazaki in Batsu Game Airport

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
18 posts Page 1 of 2
I just Watch GNT batsu game Airport (several times already). Notice her since the 1st time batsu airport been aired on 2011. Anyone know her? name maybe? :tmi:
Please try your best
What scene are you talking about? Batsus are 5 hour long, you have to be more specific! xD
We need images, or else we can't help you with your problem.

Kawaii~
Girl in the red circle
Please try your best
Needle in a haystack, dude. She's an extra hired for the shoot. She might work for the production company, but she's nobody famous although she's quite memorable. If I knew the names of all the hot girls I've seen on the buses in Japan, I'd have no room for anything else. I'm watching the bus footage, and her face is blocked most of the time by the titles in the top corner but we get a few key glimpses now and then. If she were famous, she'd feature in the batsu, such as doing a skit with Matsuko.
Ibaraki Dave wrote:
her face is blocked most of the time by the titles

For a second I read that as "titties" and I was like "dems some big boobs". :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
soudou wrote:
Ibaraki Dave wrote:
her face is blocked most of the time by the titles

For a second I read that as "titties" and I was like "dems some big boobs". :rofl:

I think girls at this place in the bus part are usually models.
grindorth wrote:

NO! No boob! Don't cover Housei! BACK BACK I SAY!
That lower left corner was actually a man's head I cut out though not a boob. :lol: Now I'm reminded of the homosexual theatre play Housei did..... :o http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/post/563 ... toset-evil
I always wonder how can all the extras avoid laughing during the bus scenes or when there's the big crowd in front of a stage thing

Those extras are good actors! Or... they are bored.... or have no sense of humor.
The latter, in my experience. Most of my Japanese friends don't like the New Year's game. They would rather watch the singing competition on another channel. It's a long day too, so I guess some people don't feel up to laughing at 06:00 on a cold (for Ibaraki-ken in this case) morning.
Ibaraki Dave wrote:
The latter, in my experience. Most of my Japanese friends don't like the New Year's game. They would rather watch the singing competition on another channel. It's a long day too, so I guess some people don't feel up to laughing at 06:00 on a cold (for Ibaraki-ken in this case) morning.

Oh yeah! The Kohaku competition on the NHK, where Matsumoto wants to go every next year along with the rest of the Gaki members. I want to know when it will be broadcasted, since there's not that much videos about that show anywhere.

Kawaii~
Ibaraki Dave wrote:
They would rather watch the singing competition on another channel.

is that the competition where some female celebrities compete against other male celebrities in singing..forgot the name.. :^)
Ibaraki Dave wrote:
The latter, in my experience. Most of my Japanese friends don't like the New Year's game.

That'd make sense... I've always thought "Huh, Japanese have a weird sense of humor with all these jokes". I shouldn't have generalized about this.
18 posts Page 1 of 2