Batsu Games Extra Footage

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
39 posts Page 3 of 3
POST UPDATED! Prison Batsu Extra Footage links are here! Special thanks to ErnieYoung! :)

Kawaii~
Is Jimmy kidnapped and animal assisted therapy from newspaper available? Plus Itao's rock presentation from Hotelman. I haven't checked in awhile and was wondering if those were added.
WOW so many extras :hug: THANK YOU 10,000 times man u are a saviour :rofl:
i was searching for these for months
ps. are these all of them ??
Any updates for subbed versions? :D
the spy extras are both the same videos :tmi: :(
Just asking, I saw the extras from the prison batsu and in the beginning the 5 members are wearing t-shirts with the image of obachan dancing, any one knows if this is because some special reason? Maybe some kind of hommage?

PS: I wanna see that translated soooo bad :P
do you have a torrent link for all the extra footage? i'm having problems downloading the files via mega.co, hoping to view all of them while waiting this years batsu game. :)
Airport Batsu (2011, UNSUBBED)
2 hour special: https://mega.co.nz/#!lQwjVCBZ!QcjHcl2pz ... Xgz5RyiArk Thanks to n3gra for these ones!
this link is died, re-up please
If it isn't too much trouble, would it be possible to update the links?
39 posts Page 3 of 3