Batsu Game 2015 Team Gaki

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
176 posts
I wish I could've joined you guys, yet sadly I cannot this time around, I must focus on treatment and getting better "mentally" but know that we all support you guys ^^
Shadi wrote:
I wish I could've joined you guys, yet sadly I cannot this time around, I must focus on treatment and getting better "mentally" but know that we all support you guys ^^

Wish you could have too, but indeed your health comes first. Maybe next year?
Rich Smith
Team Gaki & gaki-no-tsukai.com Web Admin / Site Tech
All Round Awesomeness!
It's time for me to leave the forum to not get spoiled. Til i can get it on torrent or mega. :smoke:
I wish you all a happy new year from Japan ^~^
Team GnT FR // Japanese Subber/ ------- Moderator / Co-TeamLeader of GnT FR
Kippei-kun wrote:
I wish you all a happy new year from Japan ^~^

Happy New Year :)
i also posted this in the discussion thread but here is mickstars portion of the subbing, only the first half though
https://mega.co.nz/#!V8UTWIoK!oT5dSBIjIIw8X3NBMU3aDsfP6rZMPTCfiFK0mEqfXwY
n3gra wrote:
i also posted this in the discussion thread but here is mickstars portion of the subbing, only the first half though
https://mega.co.nz/#!V8UTWIoK!oT5dSBIjIIw8X3NBMU3aDsfP6rZMPTCfiFK0mEqfXwY

Yep, got it, many thanks :)
Rich Smith
All Round Awesomeness!
I have the beginning from IRC and the rest from the normal chat copy pasted. But there are the IP addresses of the Users so I need to filter that out first. Would it help?
I can erase all the IP if you want.
Erhan wrote:
I have the beginning from IRC and the rest from the normal chat copy pasted. But there are the IP addresses of the Users so I need to filter that out first. Would it help?

Filter them out or not, either way, can you send it to rich@teamgaki.com when you are ready :)

Thanks
Rich Smith
All Round Awesomeness!
It won't be a problem to erase them with a RegEx but I'm having a small party today ;)
When can I expect the game to be uploaded?
:rock: :rock: :rock:
WildStyle* wrote:
When can I expect the game to be uploaded?

Check the other thread, Andylau already uploaded the links of the RAW batsu from fc2.

Kawaii~
WildStyle* wrote:
Check the other thread, Andylau already uploaded the links of the RAW batsu from fc2.

kafej666 posted a link to the RAW 1080i copy of the batsu game. This torrent is 32gb in size and not for the faint of heart. Like past years I'm guessing someone will go through and cut out the commercials and reencode it, possibly scaled down to 720p, that Team Gaki will then use for the soft subs that will eventually be released.
176 posts