[Download]HQphile Batsu Mega Thread[00-04][UPDATED 22/08/16]

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
73 posts Page 5 of 5
Corphix's HQphile Batsu Games as magnet links:

24 Hour Tag Batsu Game [2000]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:018078c97e70dae03fe7fff888e9b10d86a72717&dn=24%20Hour%20Tag%20Batsu%20Game%20%5b2000%5d

Haunted Hotel Batsu Game [2001]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:734b5bf2b98e556e6c45be1c49381bcada34c8db&dn=Haunted%20Hotel%20Batsu%20Game%20%5b2001%5d

Onsen Batsu Game [2003]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fe01ebd14a629f203eb0fb5047bb898e94c86c2a&dn=Onsen%20Batsu%20Game%20%5b2003%5d

Yugawara Onsen Batsu Game [2004]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6d7ee6eafa263020bd628e56e51dea0eaa7bdda8&dn=Yugawara%20Onsen%20Batsu%20Game%20%5b2004%5d
I'd love to download these files, but the torrents are dead. Can someone seed the files, please?
I'm seeding all 4 torrents in this post but it seems noone else is. I'm going to stop seeding when the new batsu comes out so get them now and be kind enough to seed for others.
Would love to be able to download these. I will help seed them if I complete them ever.
"Information Unable to deliver file". Its Just me? cause i cant download any of this torrent links?
Please try your best
zackjords wrote:
"Information Unable to deliver file". Its Just me? cause i cant download any of this torrent links?

Same for me
Anybody has these? Besides that are they going to be finished ever or updated? Cause they were good, well at least one that I managed to get at some point. :D
This is a bit of a necro bump, But I poked my head back in to make sure everything is alright. It is not. The tracker has died (RIP). So, I guess it is time to get off my lazy butt and make some delicious mirrors for you wonderful folks.

I am contemplating releasing the copies I have of the remaining batsus. They would be without subtitles, as I don't have time to re-time any at the moment, so hopefully someone could take over that job for me.

I'll have them done in a few days (hopefully). Also, nice to be back. :)
My Files
-==HQphile Batsu Mega Thread==-
    24 Hour Tag - DONE
    Haunted Hotel - DONE
    Onsen Batsu - DONE
    Yugawara Onsen Batsu - DONE
    Highschool Batsu - STALLED
    Police Batsu - STALLED
    Hospital Batsu - STALLED
    Newspaper Batsu - STALLED
Nice to see you again! Your work is much appreciated, looking forward to the new HQ raws :up:
Corphix wrote:
This is a bit of a necro bump, But I poked my head back in to make sure everything is alright. It is not. The tracker has died (RIP). So, I guess it is time to get off my lazy butt and make some delicious mirrors for you wonderful folks.

I am contemplating releasing the copies I have of the remaining batsus. They would be without subtitles, as I don't have time to re-time any at the moment, so hopefully someone could take over that job for me.

I'll have them done in a few days (hopefully). Also, nice to be back. :)

Oh Thank You man! I really wish for someone to get the bluerays of older batsu up somewhere.
Splitting the files into multiple sections and also using adf.ly is a terrible experience.

I appreciate your work. But it would be better to have a torrent or upload to mega.nz.

Thanks anyway.
Aww he disappeared again. :D It's that time of the year when I rewatch batsu games. :D
I have some, click on my signature, they are from DVD remuxed in mkv, not encoded but... there are french subtitle softcoded you can disable it and remux with MKVToolNIX english sub i guess if you find them !

I also have the bluray of the High School batsu wich is my favorite but i never uploaded it because i have no more time to work on it...
73 posts Page 5 of 5