[Download]HQphile Batsu Mega Thread[00-04][UPDATED 22/08/16]

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
73 posts Page 2 of 5
The only thing I don't like about the enhanced videos is that they usually have bigger file sizes, almost making you but a better Hard Drive, but hey, it has the greatest quality out there.

Kawaii~
I thank you greatly! Wanted to watch 24hour tag. :)
This is awesome, I'm a quality whore too :P Thanks a ton!
oh wow this is awesome, i'll add it to my seedbox!
Any chance we could get these on a ddl filehoster? I'm seriously scared of torrenting anyhing right now.
The dumb is strong in this one.
I will try up it on mega, can't promise anything. :!:
Mega links:

Haunted Hostel
Part. 01 (1,95GO)
Part. 02 (1,71GO)

Please don't share the links.

No bonus. No extra.

CRC File Integrity Checking.
https://mega.co.nz/#!F9FBUDbB!2-EVRRGrR ... 7PAZ3FWj6Y
gesichtspalme wrote:
Any chance we could get these on a ddl filehoster? I'm seriously scared of torrenting anyhing right now.

Afraid of torrenting? Did something bad happen?

I was going to do direct download links as an option, but keeping track of mirrors and passwords can get annoying. There is no 1 file service that will always be there, as I look through old forums I see a tonne of MegaUpload links that will never work ever again, and I just don't have the $$$ for a private server. With torrenting, I can share the files for €60 a year, which is fairly cheap, and harder to shut down. I have ~10TB of local drive space, so there's room to store them with me for as long as need be.

I will continue to release stuff in torrent form, and will update any tracker changes that need to be made rather than re-uploading torrent files every time a change is made. Some fun stats for you: The Torvolt tracker reports 24 completed downloads and a total of 309.92 GB transferred. The next torrent will only be using the Torvolt tracker to help speed stuff up.

The next release (Onsen Batsu) should be out later today, internet permitting. If anyone has any questions about the compiling/encoding (or lack thereof) process I use, or anything else, please ask. :) Uploading takes a while so I have time to kill.
My Files
-==HQphile Batsu Mega Thread==-
    24 Hour Tag - DONE
    Haunted Hotel - DONE
    Onsen Batsu - DONE
    Yugawara Onsen Batsu - DONE
    Highschool Batsu - STALLED
    Police Batsu - STALLED
    Hospital Batsu - STALLED
    Newspaper Batsu - STALLED
Just finished downloading the first Batsu, great quality indeed. Had no problem configuring the deinterlacing with my LAV/MADvr setup either, great stuff! Downloading the next one now! :)

Oh, and thanks for the Onsen one! Just saw it hehe :D
Thanks for the "Onsen Batsu" torrent, added to my seedbox :)

Torrent stuck at 99.9%, something wrong?
Can someone upload the Onsen Batsu on MEGA, please?

Kawaii~
rain111 wrote:

Minor Seedbox glitch, ill be speaking to my provider. I reset the thing, so it should be working. Should.

Please let me know if you are still unable to download, and I will see what can be done.
My Files
    24 Hour Tag - DONE
    Haunted Hotel - DONE
    Onsen Batsu - DONE
    Police Batsu - STALLED
    Hospital Batsu - STALLED
Corphix wrote:
rain111 wrote:

Minor Seedbox glitch, ill be speaking to my provider. I reset the thing, so it should be working. Should.

Please let me know if you are still unable to download, and I will see what can be done.

All great now! thanks for the fix!
Great to see in high quality, thanks!
Hey guys, while we're all waiting for the 2015 translation to finish, Yugawara Onsen is now available! :D

Highschool is next, then possibly Police Station. I forget when they switched to HD (ie 720i or 1080i), so since all the games I have are 480i max, I will stop when they switch to the HD broadcast.

Also, there are some "mini" batsu games (Hamada in Vladivostock, No Reaction Pie Hell) that I will include once the main ones are done.

VideogameDC wrote:
Can someone upload the Onsen Batsu on MEGA, please?

After all the games are released through torrent, I will start uploading to Mega (my upload speed ain't great. :P)
My Files
    24 Hour Tag - DONE
    Haunted Hotel - DONE
    Onsen Batsu - DONE
    Police Batsu - STALLED
    Hospital Batsu - STALLED
73 posts Page 2 of 5