[MEGA]No-Laughing New Year Prison Special 2014 1080/720 RAW

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
121 posts
What I did is that I downloaded all 10 parts from dailymotion and combined them thru avidemux. It worked fine.
Still waiting for the 1080p Hardsub Torrent. :( I hope with no missing parts and correct audio.

I don´t download the 720p Version. I will wait for the 1080p Version.
1080p has correct audio by the way. The audio issues with the 720p occurred after downscaling the 1080p.
You may have to ask Team Gaki about releasing a 1080p hardsub, I think they're focusing on translating the Prison Batsu Extra footage and other videos now.
In the meantime it is possible to create a hardsub this way:

• Get Avidemux, drag and drop the raw video onto it.
  • Change Video Output from Copy (e.g. Mpeg4 x264).
  • Click Filters under Video Output, select Subtitles and double-click on SSA/ASS/SRT.
  • Select the subtitle file and click all the OKs.
  • Change Output Format as desired (e.g. MP4) and save the video.

For the missing scene, in the meantime, I watched it separately since I'll also be doing that for the Extra Footage (which will include their lunch time etc.).
https://mega.co.nz/#!VYdyiKga!Bi56FmgtT ... bwijiTusC8
I don´t want to watch missing scenes separately. I want to whole experience in one file ;)
RGVEDA wrote:
I don´t want to watch missing scenes separately. I want to whole experience in one file ;)

Sure I understand where you're coming from. Though just to be clear their lunch time etc. will only be in the Extra Footage separately since that's how it was aired.
Try giving Sacro a buzz, they handled creating the 720p hardsub:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41537
soudou wrote:
RGVEDA wrote:

Sure I understand where you're coming from. Though just to be clear their lunch time etc. will only be in the Extra Footage separately since that's how it was aired.
Try giving Sacro a buzz, they handled creating the 720p hardsub:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41537

Oh! So, the "missing part" is no mistake because it was originally aired in the extra footage? Ok, i understood that there is a missing part (and audio problems) in the batsu game show.

When the show is complete, then it is no problem for me to watch it ^_^
RGVEDA wrote:
Oh! So, the "missing part" is no mistake because it was originally aired in the extra footage? Ok, i understood that there is a missing part (and audio problems) in the batsu game show.
When the show is complete, then it is no problem for me to watch it ^_^

Sorry, I just meant their lunch etc. was aired separately as Extra Footage, when you said "missing scenes" (more than one) I thought you meant those others.
There is indeed one missing scene at the end of Don't Get Scared in Bigun's raw that was aired in the original batsu and not in the extra footage.
No audio problems in the 1080p.
Again, sorry for the confusion, hope you can get to watch it soon.

Though it would not be one file, when you see the moon at the end of Don't Get Scared, you could watch the missing scene, then carry on the batsu. But if you're happy to wait, then ignore that. :bow:
soudou wrote:
Johnhk wrote:

Completion was announced ahead of time, release links should be out soon though. The 1080p hardsub will probably be the last release because Sacro has to re-time the final subs to Bigun's 1080p de-interlaced raw before hours of encoding.

I downloaded the version "No-Laughing New Year Prison Special 2014 720p w/o Commercials (MP4+AAC) Bigun's Cut" but there's no subs in the rar, where can I find the subs..? :$

Or is the 1080 version still available somewhere?
I'm new here and it's a pretty difficult search for the proper threads/links :angel:

ZzzirK wrote:
soudou wrote:
Johnhk wrote:

Completion was announced ahead of time, release links should be out soon though. The 1080p hardsub will probably be the last release because Sacro has to re-time the final subs to Bigun's 1080p de-interlaced raw before hours of encoding.

I downloaded the version "No-Laughing New Year Prison Special 2014 720p w/o Commercials (MP4+AAC) Bigun's Cut" but there's no subs in the rar, where can I find the subs..? :$

Or is the 1080 version still available somewhere?
I'm new here and it's a pretty difficult search for the proper threads/links :angel:

http://www.teamgaki.com/batsu-2015-full-subtitle/
can someone post the Torrent link for this?
Has the missing scene situation ever been resolved, and if so, could someone point me to a file that doesn't have the problem? I've never gotten around to watching this batsu.
darkglobe wrote:
Has the missing scene situation ever been resolved, and if so, could someone point me to a file that doesn't have the problem? I've never gotten around to watching this batsu.

Not that I'm aware of. If you watch it separately but want to watch it in sequence then, without spoiling anything, during the Don't Get Scared bit when they show a shot of the moon, pause it, watch the missing scene, then resume watching the batsu.
Here's the missing scene by itself:
https://mega.nz/#!YIdCTSrK!Bi56FmgtTpsS ... bwijiTusC8
Thanks for the link. The other one that was in the thread was dead.
So, I retimed Team Gaki's raw subs to fit with Shikigami's 720p file, which I like more than Bigun's (something about the audio is off, even on the 1080p version. Something about the frequencies hurts my ears.) This file also has the section that's missing from Bigun's. These subs aren't perfect (timing should be fine, but I think I missed a few misspellings and I chose not to repeat the subs when it cuts to commercial, then comes back with the scene we just saw.). Also, there are a few tiny bits of commercials left in on the file, but they're very brief and not worth worrying about. I majorly did this for myself, but I figured I'd share it in case anyone as interested.
https://mega.nz/#!K5lmlbwQ!STM0bz8YMmVt ... pkadgycro0
I never noticed that Bigun's raw was missing that particular scene until I read this thread and compared it to the initial raw that was posted when the translation for this Batsu game started.
121 posts