2016 Batsu theme leaked

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
48 posts Page 4 of 4
I really hope that they'll introduce something new for this year.
The last few years have been really repetetive.

Same goes for Kiki, Absolutely Tasty and the recent "I know that you like this", which are all great sub shows.

It just seems that the producers have been cutting back on the shows since the financial crisis. I don't want this to hurt GnT in the long run.
The dumb is strong in this one.
I want to see Tsukutei Hosei (probably spelled that wrong) being abducted by the master criminal Chono, who announces, "I will slap this man once an hour, on the hour, unless I am paid five billion yen." Then master sketch artist Hamada is charged with drawing the criminal based on a video of the suspect for use in wanted posters.

I'd also like to see the return and proliferation of the mystery buttons. But that's what I ask for every year. :lol:
Whackjob wrote:
I want to see Tsukutei Hosei (probably spelled that wrong) being abducted by the master criminal Chono, who announces, "I will slap this man once an hour, on the hour, unless I am paid five billion yen."

Wow haha evil 8) I'm not sure he'd survive! :rofl:

Someone had the idea on Reddit of having Chono be a veteran detective who gives them a tough case and then checks in (aka harasses them) regularly to see if they've gotten any further with it, and I think that when they haven't gotten any further Chono could accuse Housei of hiding evidence for the case.

I definitely would like Chono to start popping up in random places more often than just the standard stage+audience setup.

Then master sketch artist Hamada is charged with drawing the criminal based on a video of the suspect for use in wanted posters.

Haha Hamada doing wanted posters would be great. Maybe some old woman comes in saying she needs them to investigate where her missing cat has gone. Hamada is tasked with drawing the Missing Cat poster and the old woman is like "That's not what my Tiddlywinks looks like!" every time to piss him off.

I'd also like to see the return and proliferation of the mystery buttons. But that's what I ask for every year. :lol:

Yeah that would be good, nice way of adding some surprise elements in.
48 posts Page 4 of 4