2016 Batsu theme leaked

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
48 posts Page 1 of 4
Can't wait.
Yay awesome!
I wonder if they'll have a noir feel at all with a classic detective office, femme fatales, etc. I'm sure the clients are gonna be quirky.
Some of my favourite games are the Tex Murphy series, who is a comical noir detective living in a post-apocalyptic world.
Oh and I do enjoy Columbo for his quirkiness and Matsumoto said in an interview once he loves Columbo.

EDIT: More pics:

Front of bus.
https://twitter.com/wolfkazu1/status/66 ... 803868161/

Camera crew following the bus on a truck.
https://twitter.com/wolfkazu1/status/66 ... 28/photo/1

A little funny tweet from Matsumoto pretty much alluding to the filming:
https://twitter.com/matsu_bouzu/status/663619406291832836
オレのケツは今年もつのか?

'Will I have an ass this year?'
:D
Edit: whoops, didn't see the tumblr link with the tweet already translated :sweat: . Oh well, looking forward to it.
Twitter users are saying this is in Gotemba, Shizuoka Prefecture.

Gotemba is where the main training building used for the Police and Earth Defense Force batsu games are located. It's a pretty good guess they're using that place again this year.

As it's about 2:30am in Japan as I post this, they're probably just wrapping things up now. They've probably finished their don't get scared segment and waiting for Fujiwara to let them go home, but not before Suga gets in one last laugh.
or they are in hospital waiting for Hosei to wake up after chono ultime slap. :smoke:
As i said on Facebook.

Detective agency? Yutaro will drink to that!
Also cant wait.
I'm curious if they are going to invent some new jokes? Or just go width usual routine.
My gut instinct is that there's not going to be a big change in the actual format BUT there will be super big surprises this year!
They have kinda double backed on to the batsu games now..

Teacher/Students
Police/Prisoners

now

Detectives/Spies

Guess next year they may go for patients.
Otviss wrote:
My gut instinct is that there's not going to be a big change in the actual format BUT there will be super big surprises this year!

Lets hope its with Chono slapping someone else, the double slap before was unexpected but now used.

How good will it be that he does his talking part and then does his tests but this time clears Hosei then just pulls out either Tanaka or Endo to get slapped.
DABhand wrote:
They have kinda double backed on to the batsu games now..
Teacher/Students
Police/Prisoners
now
Detectives/Spies
Guess next year they may go for patients.

True, someone also said this might bear similarities to Newspaper Agency due to the investigative aspect. However spies and reporters go looking for incidents whilst detectives have the incidents come to them in the form of being approached by clients, that might give them a platform for a lot of weird people coming in and out with unusual cases. Of course they don't always follow the theme sadly, but it would be nice if they have to do some sleuthing. Hmm, actually I wonder if they'll do that trick again with the numbered drawers in the break room with the pretense of following clues.
Yayy nice. I thought they might not do one this year but we are lucky :)
I hope they'll skipped the bus part.....the most boring part IMO :(
Can't wait for more news! *-*
angelpick wrote:
I hope they'll skipped the bus part.....the most boring part IMO :(
Can't wait for more news! *-*

I don't think they will do a thing like deleting parts of the show where appear many other celebrities.
Team GnT FR // Japanese Subber/ ------- Moderator / Co-TeamLeader of GnT FR
48 posts Page 1 of 4