OFFICIAL 2015/2016 Batsu Discussion - Detective Agency

[b:lz0forap]Hello everyone![/b:lz0forap]

I think we were missing the discussion thread for this years batsu. The theme is [i:lz0forap]Detective Agency[/i:lz0forap] and TeamGaki will do the live streaming this year ([url=http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6131:lz0forap]Info Thread[/url:lz0forap])

Have fun! :bow:

Spoilers[hide:3de0veyf]Fujiwara really stepped up his game for this years batsu. Maybe it really is the last batsu ever. The ad lib was through the roof.

That bus ride in the beginning was really original compared to last years. That single new comedian they introduced was really great. He really didn't struggle at all to make the members laugh.

When they arrived to the detective place Fujiwara really got it all right in one sentence. The members laughed even though he didn't make a single joke, I guess they all laughed at his funny face.

The head detective of the gasu place really didn't a have a script, like the actors of previous years had. Which made it even funnier for the members.

They opened the desk drawers this year only to find they all were empty. I really thought that was a nice change for this years batsu. Instead they let all the gaki members make up their own jokes and scenarios.
They even changed it so Tanaka wasn't thai-kicked this year, instead he was headbutted by a french guy.

Matsumoto actually participated in this years batsu game of tag. He runs really fast despite his age.

They got Chono to agree to being the one getting his ass kicked this year and by Jimmy Onishi no less. What a genius move by the gaki writers.[/hide:3de0veyf]

Im really looking forward to it though. :lol:

Ok, soo were can i find the translation channel this year?

http://livestream.teamgaki.com/

I wont watch it on live, coz i hate commerciel break every 5 mn, i will wait for king ernieyoung release.
Anyway i’m exited to see it :clap:

Happy new year for those in >GMT+8 zones.

While they did keep most of the running-gags, there was still new stuff and complete adlib moments, which made it the same as the last few years. I liked, but like with last year’s, I doubt I’ll rewatch it.

Amazing Batsu Game, I hope it wasn’t the last :(

Happy New Year Everybody and especially health ;)

I missed some parts…but I watched at least 75% of the batsu…AND I LOVE IT !!
IMO it’s the best batsu since hospital (my fav of all time)

[hide:1xzd9gjj]The guest (Nakai :heart:) was a very good idea, even if I wanted to see more with him. he was so funny and I'm pretty sure his butt regret the experience. XD
Super Mario maker, what a good idea !
The old/young Detective Conan was awesome too.[/hide:1xzd9gjj]
I can’t wait for a better version and/or the subs !!

When would you guys guess a solid 720p or 1080p upload will be available?

[quote="WildStyle*":2fmhmk3h]When would you guys guess a solid 720p or 1080p upload will be available?[/quote:2fmhmk3h]

Based on past games, I would give it about two to three weeks for a solid RAW version. It may be quicker but best to expect to wait for quality ;)

[quote="madpanic":bux0cjtr][quote="WildStyle*":bux0cjtr]When would you guys guess a solid 720p or 1080p upload will be available?[/quote:bux0cjtr]

Based on past games, I would give it about two to three weeks for a solid RAW version. It may be quicker but best to expect to wait for quality ;)[/quote:bux0cjtr]

24h/48h. :!:

anyone one have a torrent with the of the show with the ads yet?

[quote="grindorth":3dlecrrd]anyone one have a torrent with the of the show with the ads yet?[/quote:3dlecrrd]

will probably appear first on nyaa on raw format (.ts ~35gb).

I’m hyped in any case. LOL

Uploading 720p, CMs cut.

[quote="angelpick":3n7w8lnk]I missed some parts…but I watched at least 75% of the batsu…AND I LOVE IT !!
IMO it’s the best batsu since hospital (my fav of all time)[/quote:3n7w8lnk]

Ooh, I love comments like these, of course everyone will have a different opinion but still, glad to hear you really enjoyed it.

Now to try to avoid spoilers until a final sub slinks away into the shadows

Ah I hit quote instead of edit again… :doh: I better get used to the new layout or I’m gonna get Thai kicked. :$

waiting for the ts version with ads and/or a more compact version with ads so feel free to quote when either are out.

720p for those interested. CMs cut.

[quote="furransu":2ovbahrx]720p for those interested. CMs cut.[/quote:2ovbahrx]
thank you