OFFICIAL 2015/2016 Batsu Discussion - Detective Agency

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
148 posts
I'm at the oni segment now and I keep wondering, does
Nakai actually return?
Just a yes/no suffices.
I was looking forward to having him on the crew this year, since I really liked him in Utaban.
Ap2000 wrote:
does
Nakai actually return?
Just a yes/no suffices.

Nope.
I was hoping for him to longer too since he has good chemistry with Matsumoto on Wide na Show.
KU・・・ KR・・・
Some were saying it might have been due to some kind of policy restriction where he can't be on both channels NHK (Kouhaku) and NTV (Gaki) at the same time.
soudou wrote:
Some were saying it might have been due to some kind of policy restriction where he can't be on both channels NHK (Kouhaku) and NTV (Gaki) at the same time.

Wow, that's very petty.
soudou wrote:

Yeah, there is kind of a rule that a person can't be onair on two channels at the same time.
I've come across this rule a few times while watching variety shows.

Comedian 1: "where's your comedy partner?"
Comedian 2: "oh, he's on [a show on another channel] so..."

During one of the previous 27hour live broadcasts on Fuji, the year when Sanma was main MC,
there was an hour where he couldn't be on air because he was on air for a show on another channel. So the mechaike crew filled in for him, and they also had someone wearing a Sanma mask as a stand-in.
I keep getting a "502 Bad Gateway" error message when I try to watch the Part 9 Hardsub (Stream) link on TeamGaki.
Dynasty wrote:
I keep getting a "502 Bad Gateway" error message when I try to watch the Part 9 Hardsub (Stream) link on TeamGaki.

I dunno if it was during the same time as when you posted this but site owner (methecooldude) was saying there was some server issues the other day, I think it's fixed by now though.
Where can I find a 720p-torrent that will work with the completed sub? =)
You can find the 720p torrent here.
Sacro wrote:
You can find the 720p torrent here.

Thank you! =)
Thanks indeed!
I'm at part 8 and will finish it this weekend, probably.
I was very pleased with the quality of the subs so far.
I've got a new error message for part 10.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from http://www.teamgaki.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID
When exactly do you get that error? When trying to download? Stream? Are you using http: or https:?
148 posts