OFFICIAL 2015/2016 Batsu Discussion - Detective Agency

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
148 posts
A new 1080i raw with no commericals is out at nyaa... I've already grabbed the 41.1gb one but I think I'll keep the one with no cms to conserve some hd space, also saves me the time to cut the cms myself. I'd suggest TeamGaki base the subs with this raw.
ZEIN OUT!!!
japanese subtitle based on cm uncut raw
Everybody behaved differently I think, especially Tanaka and MAtsumoto, like if everybody knew this was the last one.
I'm ok for this being the last, because it got a bit repetitive over the years even though I really love it.
I just wish they will still release a special episode, with other rules, like a Silent Library, a Tag game, a Horror game, anything.

Once again, BEST BATSU EVER !

And that final shot :l:
jhivesubs wrote:
A new 1080i raw with no commericals is out at nyaa... I've already grabbed the 41.1gb one but I think I'll keep the one with no cms to conserve some hd space, also saves me the time to cut the cms myself. I'd suggest TeamGaki base the subs with this raw.

Thank you so much!!!!!!
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Anybody saw the livestream?? It's that the way that the raw ended?? I mean, no "keep supporting Gaki No Tsukai next year" last bit at the end?? OR I'm missing something??
Arlekin wrote:
Anybody saw the livestream?? It's that the way that the raw ended?? I mean, no "keep supporting Gaki No Tsukai next year" last bit at the end?? OR I'm missing something??

There was a bit at the end after the music video where they talk for a bit and ask to keep supporting Gaki no Tsukai. The 4gb 720p torrent that's posted in this thread is missing it, but it's in the 40gb raw with commercials torrent. I haven't seen the 30gb cut without commercials yet.
natsilane wrote:
There was a bit at the end after the music video where they talk for a bit and ask to keep supporting Gaki no Tsukai. The 4gb 720p torrent that's posted in this thread is missing it, but it's in the 40gb raw with commercials torrent. I haven't seen the 30gb cut without commercials yet.

Just what I thought. Thank you very much for the clarification
Why are the files so huge? The 720p is 4GB, I know a 1080p version might be bigger but common.. What would you want it?
Johnhk wrote:
Why are the files so huge? The 720p is 4GB, I know a 1080p version might be bigger but common.. What would you want it?

The 40GB is a raw feed directly from the TV with no compression, hence why it ends up in a .ts file.
The 30GB version with the CMs cut, is basically the same thing... minus the CMs, so yea, the CMs take 10GB... madness
Rich Smith
Team Gaki & gaki-no-tsukai.com Web Admin / Site Tech
All Round Awesomeness!
Imagine the size if someday it's in 4k.
Thanks for torrent, it will download awaiting the subtitled version :wasntme:
Finally came out the new episode , I was expecting for days! I watching some videos and is so funny :D

Tanaka and anti-thai kick pants ahahha :rofl:
natsilane wrote:
The 4gb 720p torrent that's posted in this thread is missing it, but it's in the 40gb raw with commercials torrent. I haven't seen the 30gb cut without commercials yet.

I can confirm that the the 30gb file with no cm has it, also that the 40gb file is unwatchable halfway through..some transmission error/signal jams when it was being recorded probably.
ZEIN OUT!!!
andylau-fr wrote:
Imagine the size if someday it's in 4k.

If 4k ever happens on regular aired TV shows...Then we would have a gig of internet anyways. :D
In the video you can actually see the electricity arc between the green liquid and Matsumoto's lips. That really must have stung.
matsu_lip_shock.jpg
of course there will be one next year. That you people are that stupidto believe the same rumor every year.
No wonder japanese consider westerners dumb.

Even though they could replace yamasaki with toshiyuki.
That would be a blast.
148 posts