No-Laughing Detective (2015/2016)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
33 posts Page 3 of 3
reggiegram wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for posting the smaller files. I was getting really disappointed being unable to download it straight to my external HD because it was more than 4 gb. So thank you so much.

However, I cannot seem to see the key... On the bottom of the picture, I can only see Gaki_151231_No-Laughing Detective [3-3].zip for all three. Can you post the link with the key on here for me please? I think you previously done it so I was able to get part 2. But I can't get part 1 and 3.

Thank you in advance.

It's fixed. I manage to import the files to my Mega account with no problems at all.
Thanks, subtitles?
Doggymax wrote:
Thanks, subtitles?

Team Gaki is subbing it so far. They only done 5 parts, you can get status updates & the subtitles there.
http://teamgaki.com
33 posts Page 3 of 3