No laughing high school HD subtitles (need translator)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
5 posts Page 1 of 1
EDIT: Typesetting is now complete, and the project has been handed over to Tofu Panda.

I'm currently re-timing the subtitles for the no laughing high school batsu game. So far I have the entire subs from the tv release timed up, checked over, and ready to go. However I have 2 problems... The blu-ray version includes extra scenes that aren't in either the tv release, nor the unseen footage. I will need a translator to help me with these parts. I added it up and there are just under 14 minutes of footage that I will need translating.

One other thing, I can't seem to find the subtitle file for the unseen footage anywhere. If someone could send me that it would speed things up a HUGE amount since the blu-ray edit has the unseen footage edited in.

Reddit post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GakiNoTsukai/c ... ip_need_a/

This is the first time I've made subtitles, so any help would be much appreciated! ^,^
heey man, any news of your progress ??
Shadi wrote:
heey man, any news of your progress ??

It sort of went in limbo for a while cause there was some interest in completely re-subbing the entire Batsu but then things got in the way. So it seems like the complete resub might not happen. Instead, it'll just be mainly the old sub re-adapted to the new HD video source. Most of the patch work is done, whats mainly left is typechecking. So hopefully it'll be ready not too long from now.
btw, I was one of the original team that worked on this segment, and I also done the "unseen footage" with the help of Zurui, like you said, it's better to use the already finished material to add into your HD version, which can save a lot of time and effort, can't wait to see the final version!
It has been a few months so just asking - how's this one coming along?
5 posts Page 1 of 1