No-Laughing Scientist (2016/2017)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
36 posts Page 2 of 3
Thanks Ernie!
Happy New Year - Kotoshimo Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.
Thank you very much.
Waiting for Part 3 ...
Thanks Ernie for sharing!
But can anyone kindly give me a hint to find the password..?
For those people who are having trouble downloading, here's a PM I sent earlier helping another person out:

In order to obtain the password, simply download the "ZIP file" link directly below the screenshot previews in ErnieYoung's post. From there, you will click on the file with the episode name which will force you to choose a program to open it from your computer. Use the program "Notepad" and it will open up the password key which you can copy+paste into the Mega file.

Happy watching! 8)

*EDIT*

If people still are having a hard time, I'll make a detailed post with instructions and pictures in a seperate thread! ;)
Thank you very much.
We are waiting for Part 3 ...
Thank you so much for this! :D
Part 3
絶対に笑ってはいけない科学博士24時 (3/3)
https://mega.nz/#!LJlhWSxR
Gaki_161231_No-Laughing Scientist [3-3].zip
Thank you Ernie Very Good :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Thank you so much!!!!!
ErnieYoung wrote:
Part 3
絶対に笑ってはいけない科学博士24時 (3/3)
https://mega.nz/#!LJlhWSxR
Gaki_161231_No-Laughing Scientist [3-3].zip

Thanks Ernie! Are you planning to upload the extras this year too?
Thanks for Uploading, God bless
Thank you sir! Look forward to these every year!
Thanks for sharing! I can see the zip file, but it downloads as another type of file and won't open. I have a Mac btw. Can anyone help?

*EDITED*

OK, I figured out how to open the zip file. For those of you who have a mac, the file appears to be an executable Unix file. You can open it using chrome and you should be able to see the key.
Thank you so much Ernie :rock: :rock:
Wooow this year's was much better than the last two years!! (インマイオーネストオピニオン)
I def laughed much harder & more often this year!! My only wish, if they would experiment more with new skits, as opposed to the same old formula... Whatever keeps the ratings high, I guess.
Do any of you have any good ideas to spice it up?
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง WANT! 1992 Gaki no Tsukai plush toys!! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
36 posts Page 2 of 3