Batsu Game 20019 - Archaeology Institute

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Sooooo...We have the bus picture !!!

(credits go to atene0422 twitter)

Can't wait for more news ♥
I waited until last year's batsu game was fully subbed before I watched it. So, it seems like it's only been a few months since "last year".
Oh! great. I can't wait. I hope this year they play a little bit more with the theme.

Archeologist in the future (20019) strange ;) :D

Thanks for the pic
sebas-chan wrote:
Oh! great. I can't wait. I hope this year they play a little bit more with the theme.

Archeologist in the future (20019) strange ;) :D

Thanks for the pic

Maybe they will be still there on year 20019 :p

Here's natalie's article :
https://natalie.mu/owarai/news/307918

Looks like they're going with an Indiana Jones-y vibe. At first I thought that "Archaeology Institute" could be a bit boring, but this is getting pretty exciting. Really hope they're going to pick up Pteranodon Endo's "story". :D

Oh and Fujiwara getting out is already the first highlight of the year
The dumb is strong in this one.
Treasure Hunters!!
8 posts Page 1 of 1