[PERSONAL] Need help finding higher quality Batsu videos

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I am looking for higher quality versions of No Laughing Hospital, No Laughing School, Haunted Hotel, Hot Spring Inn (Onsen), Yugawara Hotel(?) and OniGokko because all of my copies are 360p to 480p and it doesn't look too well when I am forces to stretch the video window (I use VLC to watch) on my ultrawide monitor. Does anybody know of torrents of 720p English hardsub of any of these particular episodes by chance?
From what i know i dont think there is unless you buy the dvd and rip a quality release of off it, i have all the batsu games and most off the english ones downloaded but the best quality is 360/480. even my original dvd of onsen 2 is kind of low quality. but i dont know if there is a better one remade now. (its been a long time since ive been to japan, got the onsen one when i was there).
If by chance you do find a better rip gimme a pm or a link as well.
I quite understand this content. And felt that he had received new knowledge that was really useful After reading all the content.
3 posts Page 1 of 1