[PERSONAL] Need help finding higher quality Batsu videos

I am looking for higher quality versions of No Laughing Hospital, No Laughing School, Haunted Hotel, Hot Spring Inn (Onsen), Yugawara Hotel(?) and OniGokko because all of my copies are 360p to 480p and it doesn’t look too well when I am forced to stretch the video window (I use VLC to watch) on my ultrawide monitor. Does anybody know of torrents of 720p English hardsub of any of these particular episodes by chance?

From what i know i dont think there is unless you buy the dvd and rip a quality release of off it, i have all the batsu games and most off the english ones downloaded but the best quality is 360/480. even my original dvd of onsen 2 is kind of low quality. but i dont know if there is a better one remade now. (its been a long time since ive been to japan, got the onsen one when i was there).
If by chance you do find a better rip gimme a pm or a link as well.

haven´t seen them either in the wild, but bluray can be found and download, so that you could make your own rips
i have pretty much all the bluray .iso, but some of the blurays have additional scenes so lot of retiming and if you can find it adding new lines

I will try to rip 1 or 2 of the ones you requested during before the year is over and see if i can upload them somewhere for you
I have the onigokko in 1080p at 8 GB ripped from BD if that can do otherwise i will make a 720p

I quite understand this content. And felt that he had received new knowledge that was really useful After reading all the content.

anyone have 720p spy? spy seems to be left out for some reason…