No-Laughing Treasure Hunter (2018/2019)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
41 posts Page 2 of 3
Kinda have to say, I think I am losing faith... It's getting a bit too stale now. I also happened to watch Documental S1 just before and I must say, I laughed far more watching that.
Thank you so much Ernie san!
sybersnake wrote:
relinski wrote:
says i need a decry key to download

under the image you can find the "Gaki_181231_No-Laughing Treasure Hunter [2-3].zip", you need to click on it so it DL, you can find the key in the zip

How I do It I need to know please? :@ :@ :@
throwaway9000 wrote:
sybersnake wrote:
relinski wrote:
says i need a decry key to download

under the image you can find the "Gaki_181231_No-Laughing Treasure Hunter [2-3].zip", you need to click on it so it DL, you can find the key in the zip

How I do It I need to know please? :@ :@ :@

you need to be logged in; after you clicked on the "show" button: you see a Japanese text - under it a picture - under that a text saying: "Gaki_181231_No-Laughing Treasure Hunter [1-3].zip" - if you click on that line, it either start o DL immedietly or ask you where to DL/open... after it down, you open the zip file - you get a file with the same title "Gaki_181231_No-Laughing Treasure Hunter [2-3]"; the file don1t have extension, but if you click on it you can choose which program you use to read it, I use the "Notepad" - after you copy the key/text you find there and past it to the mega link...
I am too hungover to express the amount of love I have for you right now. You have made the beginning of this year .....despite the wicked hangover be a great one. <3

本間ありがとうね~
WildStyle* wrote:
Kinda have to say, I think I am losing faith... It's getting a bit too stale now. I also happened to watch Documental S1 just before and I must say, I laughed far more watching that.

Yeah, it's the same format every year now. Basically, it's:

1. Bus ride
2. Open drawers
3. Game show
4. Tanaka Thai kick
5. Tag
6. Chouno slap
7. Haunted segment

Now obviously stuff happens between those things, and the order might change, but you can count on those things happening every time.
Thank you! Can't wait to enjoy another great episode.
Thank you Ernie and happy new year.
Thank you very much Ernie!
Thank you very much!
babyoopsie wrote:
WildStyle* wrote:

Yeah, it's the same format every year now. Basically, it's:

1. Bus ride
2. Open drawers
3. Game show
4. Tanaka Thai kick
5. Tag
6. Chouno slap
7. Haunted segment

Now obviously stuff happens between those things, and the order might change, but you can count on those things happening every time.

It didn't use to be THAT bad though... The jokes were more or less using the theme which created new jokes and such, they put in new segments for the theme as well every year. Now it is EXACT copy of last year, same jokes, same segments, nothing to do with the theme. Besides the fact they just sit in that room 90% of the time. At least they could do then is put something funny there, instead they did exactly the same thing as last year...
If you want to get to the root of the problem, then you have to blame it on their obsession of putting on celebrities to create the "funny situations" by having a well know and respected actor do something unexpected, which is simply not as funny as leaving it to the comedians like they did in the past. This is getting worse every year, but it looks like that's what's working for them over there (japanese audience) so they keep at it. We simply don't care enough about these celebrities they use to find it funny, it's not about the jokes anymore, but the importance of who's doing it, and it's not working for the non-japanese fans. A good example is this year's don't get scared segment, a segment I don't usually enjoy but found particularly good this time around, why? Because they let Kukkii do whatever he wanted, and they couldn't have picked a better person for this job, much like Itao and Jimmy had their own little corners, now gone or stuffed in the extended edition just to make room for the main thing, the celebrities.

Just like the last couple of years, it had it's moments, but it wasn't great either. Will they try something new? I doubt it, not as long as it works for them the way it is. The chances of them stopping altogether are higher than that. With that said, I will habitually keep watching it for as long as it goes, it's a tradition after all. :bow:
Good evening guys
The decrypt key for file 3 seems to be broken
Did I do it wrongly? The first 2 were ok though
Please advise
Thank you for sharing the files
Hajime_Saito wrote:
Just like the last couple of years, it had it's moments, but it wasn't great either. Will they try something new? I doubt it, not as long as it works for them the way it is. The chances of them stopping altogether are higher than that. With that said, I will habitually keep watching it for as long as it goes, it's a tradition after all. :bow:

I agree completely. I will still watch these Batsu's, but they are far less interesting than in the past. The audience's favorite, Hosei-san's Chono-slap is incredibly disheartening after so many years. I wish just once, Matsumoto-san or Hamada-san get slapped. As for GNT as a group, they still make funny episodes, no complaints there.

P.S. I like the fact, they gave open hands to Kukki. I love that guy :hug:
Who do I contact to join the staff doing the subs?
41 posts Page 2 of 3