No-Laughing Hotelman Batsu (2009)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
549 posts
I've uploaded DVD 1 single link to Megaupload for Premium

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6UX1CWJC
;)
Okay, does anyone have this one hardsubbed somewhere? For some reason, I am having a really hard time with it, and I am getting annoyed. I have DLed many programs, had to use Avisynth to load it into virtualdub, undergone many errors, finally after 7 hours each getting it subbed, I lost Audio at the end of both videos. Before that, I had my video 3x the speed. Other times, I couldn't get the subber thing to work. Please tell me someone has it already hardsubbed somewhere. Police and Onsen 2 gave me no trouble. This one.....nothing but hell.
Saeko you rock !! :clap:

Sorry but...does anybody have the subs for this batsu game knowing that its sepeatated in two parts ?
HayFly wrote:
Saeko you rock !! :clap:

Sorry but...does anybody have the subs for this batsu game knowing that its sepeatated in two parts ?

Here is the link to Hotel Man Sub page viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1214
is there any single link? especially from mediafire
the file is too big for me to play...
when i play it the video become slow then the audio...
can someone teach me how to settle this prob???
plzz... im reaaly want to watch the story~~~~
eyezack wrote:
the file is too big for me to play...
when i play it the video become slow then the audio...
can someone teach me how to settle this prob???
plzz... im reaaly want to watch the story~~~~

It's your video card, it happened to me before I got a newer computer. Do you lag a bit on youtube with 1080p enabled?
Is there a working ASS/SRT/subtitle file for the 2h28m long mp4 file with the name "Gaki no Tsukai #987 (2009.12.31SP) [24h Batsu Game] [29.97fps].mp4"?
Like a few others, anyone have a SD version of this one. Was cleaning out my PC and decided to get rid of the 4.GB version. Does not need to be in 720p imo lol. Anyone know of a 480p version or something?
I am sorry, there is no 480p version nowhere on the Web. (He versions you see here are the only existing ones.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M892QXER

^ This link isn't working :(
Goes to 18% each time and then error downloading.
Any chance this could be reuploaded? I've downloaded every other part from MU...
This is part 10 of Disc 1.

Thanks!
tsk... piratebay been block! tsk tsk tsk!
achipsky wrote:
tsk... piratebay been block! tsk tsk tsk!

Yes it seems they're experiencing difficulties. Earlier they said they were on some kind of "update" (maintenance)
I love this forum XD
thanks for the torrent+sub XD
Nothing beats watching a batsu game after a hard days work... thanks. :rofl:
549 posts