[TORRENT] Get 6 Batsu Games at once

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
58 posts Page 4 of 4
Im new at this and need a bit of help with the subtitles! I have no idea how youre supposed to combine the video and the subs! And where can i get the subs from? :worried: sorry for being a complete noob! ^_^'
onnigoko audio is bad. am i only one here who got this problem?
MatsumotoIsMyHero wrote:
Im new at this and need a bit of help with the subtitles! I have no idea how youre supposed to combine the video and the subs! And where can i get the subs from? :worried: sorry for being a complete noob! ^_^'


Take and drag the sub file to your video opened with VLC Media Player.

You can find the subtitle file in the "Subtitles" category of the forum.

@saberhen: I've never heard anything about the audio quality for the onigokko batsu video. Try the other video, the one in a separate topic (see Batsu Game category)
I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for translating these and helping all of us view these videos. A special thanks to Kanzaki for answering my questions via email. It's rare to find that kind of help on the internet nowadays.

Have a good afternoon!



-Vince
VMPSaberwolf wrote:
I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for translating these and helping all of us view these videos. A special thanks to Kanzaki for answering my questions via email. It's rare to find that kind of help on the internet nowadays.

Have a good afternoon!



-Vince


You are very welcome, Vince. We're happy and proud to feed you guys with GnT material ;)
Looks like the torrent no longer works. I can make a new one with all 11(?) of them and host it on my seedbox (100mbit) if anyone is interested.

Never mind, I found a torrent on nyaatorrents with all of them: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&ti ... howfiles=1
Mind linking to working subs? I really can't find any proper ones..

Edit: Nevermind, sorry for being such a derp.
Is the quality really good on these? Thanks Ltbiggs for providing the nyaa link.
GrafithZ wrote:
Mind linking to working subs? I really can't find any proper ones..


I was thinking about psychic abilities for a bit there....
Image
Che, Che,Che, Check it out! http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.com/
Thanks for posting this torrent as it saves so much time! ^_^
Weird the link takes me there but it says this torrent was blocked by the US government? :swear:
Riffy wrote:
Weird the link takes me there but it says this torrent was blocked by the US government? :swear:


There you go, my friend!
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5797559/ ... ed_English
Image


Sorry for my bad english. Please correct my writing if it's wrong.
Thank you for this. Weird error the website gave me... well anyway now to grab them and have a good new years party watching them all.
58 posts Page 4 of 4

Who is online

In total there are 38 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests