[TORRENT] Get 6 Batsu Games at once

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
58 posts Page 2 of 4

Hi all,

I've just downloaded this torrent and checked the subtitles section.
All the subtitles for the No Laughing Police are split in two sectoions, but the No Laughing Police on this torrent is only one full lengh file.
Just wondering if there is a sub file that is synced for version on this torrent?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Deckz

Thanks alot for these, I watched a clip on youtube of one of the games and just had to find the rest... And as you said torrent was super fast, dled at 1.5mb/s and was finished when I got up this morning. So much appreciated.

Just got to get the subs now, always funnier when you know what they say :D
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

the link doest work anymore anyone who can give me a tip or link for the collection to dl?

Subs not working for me :unsure:

The original link has been taken down by a C&D order served to Isohunt, and the other site listed for backup has gone offline.

Hey guys im new here , erm i downloaded the 6-in 1 batsus :) it was great thanks but the subs you have to download separate i guess how does it work im confused :(
[FONT=comic sans ms]! ^_^ ! Be Happy[/FONT]! ^_^ ! Be Happy

Hi I downloaded but for some reason the Matsamuto haunted hotel does not have sound. can someone help me please?

You better get the Matsumoto Haunted one separatly, from the thread in the Batsu Game category. It has better quality and the sound isn't out of sync.

Well...I hope someone gets the torrent back up or something. And if it did, can anyone give me the link?

Thanks alot, download went fast <3
Confucious say

Can someone point to where we can download this file? Those 2 links don't seem to be working.
Konnichiwa

i need vthis torrent whats going on?
Thanks its still alive!! i leech and seed before grabbed the onsen 1 but lost it.. thanks.

This torrent no longer works.

Anyone have an alternative link or something?
58 posts Page 2 of 4