Matsumoto Haunted Hotel Batsu!

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
80 posts Page 6 of 6
Bigun wrote:

Is this still needed?


I would appreciate a re-up please.
Yes,it's the only one I couldn't find a sync version
recazt wrote:
Yes,it's the only one I couldn't find a sync version


Got it. I'm thinking a torrent would be a better long-term solution. Stand by for link.

*edit*

Let me know if the seed box isn't working:

http://www.pwnedclips.com/stuff/hauntedhotel.torrent
Bigun wrote:
recazt wrote:
Yes,it's the only one I couldn't find a sync version


Got it. I'm thinking a torrent would be a better long-term solution. Stand by for link.

*edit*

Let me know if the seed box isn't working:

http://www.pwnedclips.com/stuff/hautedhotel.torrent


the link isn't working,can you reup it on another site?
recazt wrote:
Bigun wrote:
recazt wrote:
Yes,it's the only one I couldn't find a sync version


Got it. I'm thinking a torrent would be a better long-term solution. Stand by for link.

*edit*

Let me know if the seed box isn't working:

http://www.pwnedclips.com/stuff/hautedhotel.torrent


the link isn't working,can you reup it on another site?


Apologies, missed an 'n' in the original link, try it again
80 posts Page 6 of 6

Who is online

In total there are 31 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: gil and 30 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site