Matsumoto Haunted Hotel Batsu!

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges

I'm having the same problem BaumKeksMensch is having. I think the subtitles were originally Korean but they appear as unicode. Is there a way of changing them into English?

when matsumoto peed in the small ass cup and everyone kept telling him no and its okay to go back in the bathroom....that was hilarious

Originally posted by iStiRCraZy
when matsumoto peed in the small ass cup and everyone kept telling him no and its okay to go back in the bathroom....that was hilarious


I can´t agree more ;)

I have desyncing issues with the Bikkuri version, which is the one from the torrent link found earlier in this thread.

Originally posted by mulrich
I have desyncing issues with the Bikkuri version, which is the one from the torrent link found earlier in this thread.


yeah i had the same problem so i downloaded the rapidshare version, which worked fine. :b

Great to know no syncing problems with this. Thanks.

Torrent version:

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/gaki%20no%20tsukai%20dvd2%20-%20matsumoto%20hitori%20bocchi%7E.avi.torrent

Someone download it please and see if the sub is sync'd... thanks.

Working on it.

Seems fine, everything fits perfectly with the subs from here. :)
(sorry for double-posting)

Thank you ;)

Originally posted by Kanzaki
Torrent version:

Someone download it please and see if the sub is sync'd... thanks.


It's in sync with the subs. It's the same length as the Megaupload direct download. It is also a lot smaller than the Megaupload file. The Megaupload decompresses to 1.1 gigs, this torrent is 726 megs. Spot checking, the quality on the torrent seemed decent enough full screen for me (subjectively better than the Megaupload one actually). Of course, the quality isn't that great anyways (I'm guessing this was a VHS rip way back when).

Re. the funky text on the Megaupload file. I can't say if it affects the torrent file since I've tweaked my setup and don't remember the old settings. However, with Media Player Classic Home Cinema, I had to go to View/Options/Playback/Output, and change to the Haali Renderer before I could load the .ASS file for the subs. I also renamed the sub file to be consistent with the .AVI filename, but don't know if that was needed or not.

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by shinderu
Originally posted by Kanzaki
Torrent version:

Someone download it please and see if the sub is sync'd... thanks.


It's in sync with the subs. It's the same length as the Megaupload direct download. It is also a lot smaller than the Megaupload file. The Megaupload decompresses to 1.1 gigs, this torrent is 726 megs. Spot checking, the quality on the torrent seemed decent enough full screen for me (subjectively better than the Megaupload one actually). Of course, the quality isn't that great anyways (I'm guessing this was a VHS rip way back when).

Re. the funky text on the Megaupload file. I can't say if it affects the torrent file since I've tweaked my setup and don't remember the old settings. However, with Media Player Classic Home Cinema, I had to go to View/Options/Playback/Output, and change to the Haali Renderer before I could load the .ASS file for the subs. I also renamed the sub file to be consistent with the .AVI filename, but don't know if that was needed or not.

Hope that helps.


Hello and welcome.

About the .ass file, you can just drag it to the video and it should work, without renaming the video file.

Thanks for the torrent review, highly appreciated. ;)

Originally posted by Kanzaki
About the .ass file, you can just drag it to the video and it should work, without renaming the video file.


Ah, so I see now. I had tried it when I was trying to figure out the gibberish thing, and didn't try it again after I switched to the Haali renderer.

I went to download all 12 files from MU and during distracting, it kept asking for file 12. I have all of them downloaded so I don't know what's wrong with the file at all. I tried downloading file 12 from RS and the same issue.

EDIT: Nevermind. Third times a charm.

Thank you.
Wanted this one for some time.