High School German Subtitle

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I know it's not usual to post other than english subs here, but I think the work of this subber is really good.

Nice-looking typesetting, timing and position of the subs.

As far as I can say, it's not a translation from already existing english subs. So, german speaking, take a look.

Part 1:

Looks good. Funny enough, it takes a while for me to get used to German subs, but I really have to give credit to the subber. :clap:
Nice work!

Is it just me or is the English translation really a bit more funny?
Just saying, because English sounds more fluent to me...
:blink: Huh...
[FONT=comic sans ms]They say celebrities die early...
What about cameramen?
[/FONT]
:clap: Way to go, Aiba-chan!

they are quite good. i would have used at some parts other words etc. but they are fine.

german is kinda hard to use for subs. usually it turns always long out and u cant read that fast enough before the next line comes.

while english u can short the lines with easy words. and still be able to fully understand it.
Uploaded Episodes :
#1025 / #1026 / #1027 / #1028 / #1029 / #1030 / #1031 / #1032 / #1033 / #1034 / #1035 / #1036 / #1037 / #1038 / #1039 / #1040 / #1041

I'm pretty sure these are sutekidayo's subs?

Hmm, yes, you are right, I checked it now. It seems to be translated from sutekidayo's subs. The sentences, phrases, are translated nearly 1 to 1. It just differs in coloring and position.

down due to copyright infringement

hey, also ich seh nichts mehr, die video lassen sich nicht mehr öffnen :( hast du sie vllt noch wo anders hochgeladen?

Nein, die waren nicht von mir, hatte die damals zufällig gefunden - hab keine Sicherung davon.
8 posts Page 1 of 1