Rate the last movie you saw.

Do you have any new movies or series you want to talk about? Then you are at the right place!
262 posts
Shark Shin Man and Peach Hip Girl - 0/10
this movie is horrible!!!! The DVD cover and the trailer show us a action movie, but not, the action scenes are short, there has only confusing dialogues inside cars. The original manga is nice, have action and sex scenes, but this movie don't!!! :(
Well today I've seen Titanic for the first time and I must say it deserves its ratings and awards, it is really well-thought film and I love the story.

It would be really horrible if something like that happened in real life, but hopefully nothing like that happens in near future.

So far I would give it 9/10 rating because of the popular reason that Leonardo could have just sit on the flowing desk with Rose, but whatever. I'll rewatch it soon.
someone is a little behind.... :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
adabo wrote:
I'll rewatch it soon.

I always thought of Titanic as "That movie that's really great and everyone is going to buy the VHS but never rewatch it" xD

Source: I watched it on the cinema and bought the VHS. Never watched it again. I remember it too much.
I always wondering why she/they never looks out for a second swimming door :D
I've watched Hobbit 1 and 2 yesterday (I know, a very productive day ;p) . Hobbit 1, a solid 8, Hobbit 2 6,5. Only because of the river scene, with the dwarf in the barrel taking out orcs whilst rolling in it for 100 meters...
262 posts