Rate the last movie you saw.

Have you watched a movie on TV, DVD or in the theater recently? Tell us what you thought of it.

Please give a rating between 1-10 and some quick thoughts or review.

The last movie i saw was “Hazzard” By the most grat director: Sion Sono (Japanese)

I can describe it, and i cant’s give you my opinion bout it becouse i think it’s just WONDERFUL!!..

If you like good movies you’ll love this one…

I been trying to see “Ai no Mukidashi”, of Sion Sono too… But i can’t find the subs and my japanese isn’t so good for a 4 hours movie… :P

See ya!!

… I forgot… I give it a 10+ (Both movies)!!!

Its funny you posted this. My first post was going to be tomorrow when I get a chance to watch Ai no Mukidashi (Love Exposure) Ive been excited to get the english subbed version for a while.

Oh god!! Do you have the subs???.. Or you have the original DVD with the subs on??

I still can’t watch the movie because i cant’t find the subs!!!

sorry dude. I only have the DVD. no sub file.

…Inglorious Basterds would be the last movie I saw for the first time. A 7 out of 10 and a meh.

Western movies count, yes?

Inglorious Basterds had GREAT acting and the concept reminds me of Smokin Aces. Except I had a hard time watching it because I’m not a fan of Brad Pitt and I didn’t even know he was in the movie until I saw him (and cringed when he started speaking in a Southern accent). [size=84:2tq9agkp]Still, District 9 is still better.[/size:2tq9agkp]

[quote:120ellqm][i:120ellqm]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:120ellqm]
…Inglorious Basterds would be the last movie I saw for the first time. A 7 out of 10 and a meh.

Inglorious Basterds had GREAT acting and the concept reminds me of Smokin Aces. Except I had a hard time watching it because I’m not a fan of Brad Pitt and I didn’t even know he was in the movie until I saw him (and cringed when he started speaking in a Southern accent). [size=84:120ellqm]Still, District 9 is still better.[/size:120ellqm][/quote:120ellqm]

PS: I just realized this topic isn’t in the off-topic section so my reply was COMPLETELY off-topic. Please ignore the above post.

[size=59:120ellqm]PS: District 9 is still better.[/size:120ellqm]

no this is fine. The movies section is not only for downtown movies. Just for movies in general I believe. Correct me if I am wrong Erahn.

Oh okay then. Then I still stand by my first post :)

[quote:2duaukpk][i:2duaukpk]Originally posted by OrosaMx[/i:2duaukpk]
Oh god!! Do you have the subs???.. Or you have the original DVD with the subs on??

I still can’t watch the movie because i cant’t find the subs!!![/quote:2duaukpk]

I’ll download the dvd later and see if I can rip the subs for you.
Not sure if it will sync up to your videos’ time though.

Oh! Really!? Can you do that?.. That would be sooo great… It doesn’t matter if they don’t sync, i can do that. I just need the texts.

Thank you!!

[quote:1wc66d64][i:1wc66d64]Originally posted by OrosaMx[/i:1wc66d64]
Oh! Really!? Can you do that?.. That would be sooo great… It doesn’t matter if they don’t sync, i can do that. I just need the texts.

Thank you!![/quote:1wc66d64]

Turns out the dvd was hardsubbed, probably because its a dvd screener (quality is still pretty good)

I’ve uploaded it to megaupload for anyone that wants it

[quote:1wc66d64][url:1wc66d64]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CS24J0NN[/url:1wc66d64]
[url:1wc66d64]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IF20JYG5[/url:1wc66d64][/quote:1wc66d64]

Note: I had a problem in the encoding that I think I fixed, but if the video is squished in like a 4:3 aspect ratio, you can usually switch your player to 16:9

District 9 [8/10]
Interesting and exciting movie produced by Peter Jackson.

The Crazy Chase [4/10]
Weakest work from Director Eric Tsang. Watch Mad Mission or The Loot instead. ^^

Chasing Girls [7/10]
So i know and like the Hongkong comedies. Director Karl Maka knows how to entertain.

[quote:jceti52j][i:jceti52j]Originally posted by junkzm3[/i:jceti52j]

[quote:jceti52j][i:jceti52j]Originally posted by OrosaMx[/i:jceti52j]

Thank you!![/quote:jceti52j]

Turns out the dvd was hardsubbed, probably because its a dvd screener (quality is still pretty good)

I’ve uploaded it to megaupload for anyone that wants it

[quote:jceti52j][url:jceti52j]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CS24J0NN[/url:jceti52j]
[url:jceti52j]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IF20JYG5[/url:jceti52j][/quote:jceti52j]

Note: I had a problem in the encoding that I think I fixed, but if the video is squished in like a 4:3 aspect ratio, you can usually switch your player to 16:9[/quote:jceti52j]

Man… Thanks… Thank you so much… I’m crying of happiness… ;(… Thank you soooo much… If i can do something for you just tell me…

[quote:224olk0y][i:224olk0y]Originally posted by OrosaMx[/i:224olk0y]
Man… Thanks… Thank you so much… I’m crying of happiness… ;(… Thank you soooo much… If i can do something for you just tell me…[/quote:224olk0y]

Not a problem, I hope the movie lives up to your expectations. :)

Btw, 9 ([url:224olk0y]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472033/[/url:224olk0y]) big let down. CGI was amazing of course, but the movie lacked quite a bit of substance and I couldn’t help myself from thinking the entire plot could have been finished in 10 minutes.

Here is how:

#9: Should I plug this in?
#2: Nope.
#9: Kay.
[b:224olk0y]THE END[/b:224olk0y]

Oh forgot the rating, 6.5/10

I just watched Year One.

[yt]f6KbFBQ7fjM[/yt]

Total crap! Only a few actual funny parts in the entire movie…

4/10 stars

[quote:2qvt9q39][i:2qvt9q39]Originally posted by Homelessbrian[/i:2qvt9q39]
I just watched Year One.

[yt]f6KbFBQ7fjM[/yt]

Total crap! Only a few actual funny parts in the entire movie…

4/10 stars[/quote:2qvt9q39]

I wanted to watch that one because I’m a semi-fan of Jack Black (see trailer: School of Rock) :(

[quote:2c2y7005][i:2c2y7005]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2c2y7005]

[quote:2c2y7005][i:2c2y7005]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2c2y7005]

Inglorious Basterds had GREAT acting and the concept reminds me of Smokin Aces. Except I had a hard time watching it because I’m not a fan of Brad Pitt and I didn’t even know he was in the movie until I saw him (and cringed when he started speaking in a Southern accent). [size=84:2c2y7005]Still, District 9 is still better.[/size:2c2y7005][/quote:2c2y7005]

PS: I just realized this topic isn’t in the off-topic section so my reply was COMPLETELY off-topic. Please ignore the above post.

[size=59:2c2y7005]PS: District 9 is still better.[/size:2c2y7005][/quote:2c2y7005]

Im plannin on watchin Inglourious Basterds, so if brad pitt wasnt in it what would you rate it? still 7 out of 10

And last movie i watched was I love you man and i would give that a 8.5 out of 10 because its the first comedy that ive watched in a while that has made me laugh

[quote:1ppk5m2l][i:1ppk5m2l]Originally posted by Mtouch[/i:1ppk5m2l]

[quote:1ppk5m2l][i:1ppk5m2l]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:1ppk5m2l]

[quote:1ppk5m2l][i:1ppk5m2l]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:1ppk5m2l]

Inglorious Basterds had GREAT acting and the concept reminds me of Smokin Aces. Except I had a hard time watching it because I’m not a fan of Brad Pitt and I didn’t even know he was in the movie until I saw him (and cringed when he started speaking in a Southern accent). [size=84:1ppk5m2l]Still, District 9 is still better.[/size:1ppk5m2l][/quote:1ppk5m2l]

[size=59:1ppk5m2l]PS: District 9 is still better.[/size:1ppk5m2l][/quote:1ppk5m2l]

Im plannin on watchin Inglourious Basterds, so if brad pitt wasnt in it what would you rate it? still 7 out of 10

And last movie i watched was I love you man and i would give that a 8.5 out of 10 because its the first comedy that ive watched in a while that has made me laugh[/quote:1ppk5m2l]

I’ve really wanted to watch I Love You Man when I saw the trailer but, sadly, I never got the chance to (doing so now).

I’m not a fan of Tarantino, but I DO give credits to the wonderful acting in Inglorious Basterds (the second Tarantino movie I’ve seen ever). But if Brad Pitt wasn’t in that movie the 7 would have gone up between 7.5 and 8.

Not a Brad Pitt fan? I feel hes been in some of the best movies and done an amazing job.

Here are some Brad Pit movies I liked and my ratings for them:
Fight club 8/10 stars
12 Monkeys 10/10 stars
Snatch 10/10 stars
Se7en 8/10 stars
The Mexican 8/10 stars
Burn after reading 7.5/10

Alright enough of Brad Pitt. I watched Zach Galifianakis’s new movies last night Visioneers. I enjoyed it a lot! I am a HUGE Zach Galifianakis fan and I know this movie is not for everyone but so far its been one of my favorites this year. 9/10 stars

[yt]QI8UdlAw8VA[/yt]