Tsukitei (Yamasaki) Compilation Discussion

Do you have any new movies or series you want to talk about? Then you are at the right place!
144 posts
Sefidum wrote:
I read somewhere that also Hamada has a radio show. Is this true? If so, where can I find it? Does any of the gaki-cast have a podcast?

His Japanese Wikipedia page has no mention of radio stuff "ラジオ" but if you Google Hamada's name + radio you'll find some guest talks on Youtube etc.: 浜田雅功ラジオ.
Matsumoto Hitoshi has a radio show though called 松本人志の放送室 and Yamasaki co-hosts on K'z Station's おしゃべりやってまーすetc.
thanks soudou for a new yamasakis update :bow:

I use the "aTube Catcher" for Dailymotion without problems. just paste the link and it downloads the video in one piece.
sebas-chan wrote:
thanks soudou for a new yamasakis update :bow:

Glad you enjoy the updates :)

I think also in this episode, they changed it so that the judges scoring of each singer shows up as a heat flame on the front of their desk. Another thing the hosts seem to say is that the strength of all the flames looked about as much as a row of birthday candles on a cake, to which Tsukitei drops down in laughter. :rofl:

sebas-chan wrote:
I use the "aTube Catcher" for Dailymotion without problems. just paste the link and it downloads the video in one piece.

It'll grab the 1080p version? I will give that a try. Thank you! :)
Thanks soudou for the July update. Just to add that on the Marco Polori program, the fortune teller girl was talking about aura and when the host asked the girl about Housei-san's aura, she says his aura is small. That's why Housei-san look so dejected. This is as much as I can understand.
jonnyboi wrote:
Thanks soudou for the July update. Just to add that on the Marco Polori program, the fortune teller girl was talking about aura and when the host asked the girl about Housei-san's aura, she says his aura is small. That's why Housei-san look so dejected. This is as much as I can understand.

Haha, I see. :rofl: Thank you very much for the translation. :nod:

He was on another show before at a shop where you could get your aura photographed. His aura size came out as 50% whilst the other guys was much bigger at 90%, so he was all like ¬_¬ :lol:

Just to note - haven't forgotten about an August 2013 roundup, just been really busy in life lately ^^; Will get to it soon hopefully.

In the meantime, I did another one of those "Amateur Sub" things (don't know Japanese... just use various tools and lots of time, so not meant to be 100% accurate). In this Hosei-san meets a fan of his, Erika Toda (an actress known for her drama work, such as the live-action adaptation of Death Note). Their encounter is very cute and funny. :D
You can find the video on Tumblr:
http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/tagged/amateursub
Dude!! congrats for the subs!!! Are perfect!!! And btw, i'll KILL for a button with Fujiwara saying "Arlekin...OUTO"
Arlekin wrote:
Dude!! congrats for the subs!!! Are perfect!!! And btw, i'll KILL for a button with Fujiwara saying "Arlekin...OUTO"

Thank you very much :) Since I haven't studied the language I'm sure there are mistakes in the translation but I figure, if no-one else has plans to sub something like this, it's better than nothing. :rofl:

Haha yeah. It was good of him to get Fujiwara to do that kind of unique gift. I'm sure many here would also love it!! (Though maybe not if every time you pushed it men with sticks would run out from behind a corner and beat your ass... :rofl: )
I can't believe I just found this thread. Incredible work, thank you so much !
Johnhk wrote:
I can't believe I just found this thread. Incredible work, thank you so much !

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you'll enjoy it!
Just a heads up to say I upped another "Amateur Sub" (I haven't studied Japanese so please excuse any mistakes... :?: ). I've also been posting other GIF only Amateur Subs (including one with Matsumoto mocking Yamazaki in a 1991 Gaki episode :lol: ) on my Tumblr: http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/

This is from a gameshow he was on in 2008, within which a vague criticism from a schoolkid becomes a running gag.

Hahaha thank you, Yamachan is awesome :D
By the way, good job on your gifs page! Can you give the source of the videos? I'd like to see the quiz apparently hosted by Tanaka, I don't think it was from Gaki though. The one with Chiaki looks fun too.
Johnhk wrote:
Hahaha thank you, Yamachan is awesome :D By the way, good job on your gifs page!

Thank you for the kind comment, glad you enjoy! :)

Can you give the source of the videos? I'd like to see the quiz apparently hosted by Tanaka, I don't think it was from Gaki though. The one with Chiaki looks fun too.

Sure, no problem. Recently I've been posting stuff from things I've hunted down on Clubbox though so they're not so easy to download. I plan to make a list of it all to post in this same Discussion thread and see what people would like uploaded to somewhere else (there's a lot of bloated filesizes >.< ). Then I'll post any requests in another "Nostalgia Post" in the actual Yamazaki Compilation thread.

I will definitely be posting the one with Tanaka though, probably with its own separate thread since it also has Matsumoto in it (taking part in playing a special Mahjong-like game since Yamazaki enjoys Mahjong as he said in a batsu once). So yeah, definitely one to be posted here for Gaki fans! It's from a special program Yamazaki did for the 20th Anniversary of his career (on Gaki they did the episode where he tries to strike/kill 100 people to celebrate it). As usual it's an excuse for him to make people do silly things. I also understand he's friends with Jinnai Tomonori so he's also in it being made to do silly things. :rofl: I'll try to post it sometime soon.

The Chiaki one is from a variety show that was hosted by SMAP band members, called something like P-SMA. Different episodes feature different challenges it seems with different guests and in that one they have to investigate peoples homes and profile them down to the finest detail and also draw what they think they look like. Then they bring the person who lives there in to see how they did. I'll try to get that list going soon and I'll make a note it's one you'd like to see uploaded! :nod:
What can I say? Thank you very much for your work ! :bow:
Another amateur sub, this time from a talk show where he is talking about his scary experience on a rundown haunted house ride he went on with his daughter. This proved tough since he was talking so fast and uses some uncommon phrases etc. I did my best but there was one line that I could not pick apart by ear at all (after all, I've never actually studied Japanese even... :whew: ). I have to thank @pooleden who was kind enough to type down for me the Japanese of that sentence so I could try to decipher the gist of it in English! :)

This was made for my Tumblr so I hope you'll also enjoy other stuff posted there!
http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/

144 posts