A Movie and Dorama Featuring Cocorico (Seperately)

Do you have any new movies or series you want to talk about? Then you are at the right place!
10 posts Page 1 of 1

Tanaka is in a new Dorama which is based on a manga is called Isharyo Bengoshi which so far isn't too bad (two episodes have been subbed)........I think it's on Crunchyroll.

The movie Endo is in is called Busjack and it'll be released in early February.

http://eigapedia.com/blog/cocoricos-sho ... in-busjack
Thank you for this ! I will check Endo's movie. I saw him acting in an horror movie already, he was actually pretty good !
If you haven't already you should check out some of the movies Tanaka has done, he's great in All About Our House (Directed by friend-of-the-show Koki Mitani)
For those who are interested, you can watch Tanaka's Drama here:
http://www.dramago.com/japanese-drama/isharyou-bengoshi

pariah wrote:
If you haven't already you should check out some of the movies Tanaka has done, he's great in All About Our House (Directed by friend-of-the-show Koki Mitani)

Yh, I personally think that tanaka is the best actor among the 5 regulars in gaki.
I just watched that lawyer drama Tanaka is in. Quite interesting
Deflow wrote:
Yh, I personally think that tanaka is the best actor among the 5 regulars in gaki.

I agree! The Tanaka's Breakdown skit could be a full length serious movie.
Anyone saw "Forbidden Siren"??? Starring Tanaka-san. Is a pretty good movie, and here you can see how good actor is Tanaka-san. If you haven't see it yet, check it out
Arlekin wrote:
Anyone saw "Forbidden Siren"??? Starring Tanaka-san. Is a pretty good movie, and here you can see how good actor is Tanaka-san. If you haven't see it yet, check it out

That was the first movie where i've frist seen him act. I though at first it was awkward becasue i always see him in variety shows.
Deflow wrote:
That was the first movie where i've frist seen him act. I though at first it was awkward becasue i always see him in variety shows.

:D :D :D Yeah, I though the same :D :D But then I was so into the movie, that I forgot about that. Tanaka is that good. Great pic btw!!
I'll surf on Crunchyroll to see the Dorama Tanaka is in. Hope someone make subtitles for the Endo movie.

Kawaii~
10 posts Page 1 of 1