Favorite Console

Online or Offline, no matter how. There are enough good games available and here is the right place to discuss about your favorite ones!
60 posts Page 4 of 4
ps3 ps2 psp and maybe the new psp phone
Super Nintendo/Famicom of course. Nothing beats A Link to the Past and Street Fighter II .
NES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy Color, Playstation One, NDS, PSP
but unfortunately my older console has been broken for a long time ago...
and i lost my PSP..... *i want my PSP back T.T*
DREAMCAST!!!!!
PS3, XBOX360, PS2
N64
Playstation 1.
Well, I'm a great fan of the PS2, just because of the naruto games!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But i rather prefer the nintendo 64!!!! I love MarioKart! I ould play that game for hours without getting tired, Zelda ocarina of time is also one of my fav's! :)
Playstation 3 is probably my favorite serious gaming system, but if it came down to having fun that's a tie between the Wii and the 360 now that the Kinect is out. I played "Dance Central" with my girlfriend and her family, and seriously, that was the most entertaining experience I've had in a long time on a system.

Just recently pre-ordered "Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds" for PS3 and can't really wait for it to come out. Two more weeks. :D
pc and pc and pc is the best console ever
is very difficult to choose a child TT-TT but..

Gamecube
Im not fan of any particularly console.

Though I dont really like handheld's.

ps3, xbox360 and ps2 because of some titles.
I like my iPhone and DS where I can have My Japanese Coach :)
Playstation 3, PS2, PSOne and the great NES.
Mine Favorite Console is Xbox 360 and I always like to play Battlefield 3 on this console..
60 posts Page 4 of 4