Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Any Players?

Online or Offline, no matter how. There are enough good games available and here is the right place to discuss about your favorite ones!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Topic does what it says on the tin. I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV: ARR (been in Beta) and was wondering if any other Gaki fans will be there as well. What world are you on, what class etc.? If people want to friend up, chat in this thread or PM.
I started playing it right after getting the beta invite, but with the high level of crappiness the AT&T uverse connection at my house, and only being able to play on the weekends, I haven't gotten far into it. I loved what I saw, I just could never get a whole lot of playing in.
Cloyd wrote:
I started playing it right after getting the beta invite, but with the high level of crappiness the AT&T uverse connection at my house, and only being able to play on the weekends, I haven't gotten far into it. I loved what I saw, I just could never get a whole lot of playing in.

What server will you be you rolling on?
Played a bit on Odin. But the PS3 Version is not what i expected. Dont know if ill go official.
cerberus player here, not really an mmo player but when I played it, I got so into it and played it so much, but i'll probably switch to a quicker, less laggy server though, maybe a JPN server

btw, I was a DPS archer at level 20 when the phase 3 beta finished
seiryoden wrote:
Cloyd wrote:

What server will you be you rolling on?

Sorry for such a late reply. I'm currently on the Adamantoise server with my best friend. My character's name is Aldous and I'm leveling him as a Lancer. I ultimately want to become a Dragoon.
I forgot I posted this. |( . 50 White Mage on Ultros: Murasaki Shikibu.
7 posts Page 1 of 1