Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Any Players?

Topic does what it says on the tin. I’ll be playing Final Fantasy XIV: ARR (been in Beta) and was wondering if any other Gaki fans will be there as well. What world are you on, what class etc.? If people want to friend up, chat in this thread or PM.

Again another stupid post off topic??

It’s posted in the section named "Off Topic". and to quote from the header that anyone who was was not a sub-literate cretin could read : "Discuss all non-GnT stuff here". Sorry to be rude, but…

This has nothing to do with gaki, even with japanese stuff. If any stupid idiot starts to post other things not related, even if is "Off Topic", this site is gonna full with non related stuff

This is precisely why we have an OT forum: to keep the Gaki stuff where it needs to be.
I was chatting with Soudou earlier about Nyan Koi - it’s not appropriate elsewhere on site but I enjoyed doing it in the chat box - should that be Gaki only?

I don’t claim to be an expert, but let me offer some advice… people come to Gaki different ways. Maybe they saw a clip on Youtube, maybe they liked moe culture or anime, maybe a passion for Heian literature lead to it ;) (Yeah, my case) . Chances are that a Downtown fan will like disparate elements of Japanese culture… and that is cool baby.

I’d like to find a gaki-friend who’ll play FFXIV with me, I’d like to a find a gaki-friend who appreciates The Narrow Road to The Deep North, Sarashina Diary, Dance, Dance, Dance. And Tokyo Story AND Cowboy Bebop.

I’ll do it here in this friendly forum. Because I’m a Gaki fan.

Do whatever you want :finger:

Oh, baby got spanked?

[quote="Arlekin":pgmpj3fh]This has nothing to do with gaki, even with japanese stuff. If any stupid idiot starts to post other things not related, even if is "Off Topic", this site is gonna full with non related stuff[/quote:pgmpj3fh]

Really? "even with japanese stuff"? Square Enix is a Japanese company. LOOK! Here’s their address: 3-22-7 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 151-8544, Japan. You could go visit.

[quote="Arlekin":pgmpj3fh]Do whatever you want :finger:[/quote:pgmpj3fh]

I always do… I won’t let a c*@! stop me from talking about games i love, books I love, films I love… I don’t sit and troll - I chat, I upload, I’m a fan. If all you want is the video, wait until some non-com ripper uploads it youtube.

This is a good forum and a good place. You might like to be a part of it.

Sorry Mods, wipe this thread. I got ugly. TY

I started playing it right after getting the beta invite, but with the high level of crappiness the AT&T uverse connection at my house, and only being able to play on the weekends, I haven’t gotten far into it. I loved what I saw, I just could never get a whole lot of playing in.

[quote="Cloyd":3696gd1k]I started playing it right after getting the beta invite, but with the high level of crappiness the AT&T uverse connection at my house, and only being able to play on the weekends, I haven’t gotten far into it. I loved what I saw, I just could never get a whole lot of playing in.[/quote:3696gd1k]

What server will you be you rolling on?

Played a bit on Odin. But the PS3 Version is not what i expected. Dont know if ill go official.

cerberus player here, not really an mmo player but when I played it, I got so into it and played it so much, but i’ll probably switch to a quicker, less laggy server though, maybe a JPN server

btw, I was a DPS archer at level 20 when the phase 3 beta finished

[quote="seiryoden":32sjttfu][quote="Cloyd":32sjttfu]I started playing it right after getting the beta invite, but with the high level of crappiness the AT&T uverse connection at my house, and only being able to play on the weekends, I haven’t gotten far into it. I loved what I saw, I just could never get a whole lot of playing in.[/quote:32sjttfu]

What server will you be you rolling on?[/quote:32sjttfu]

Sorry for such a late reply. I’m currently on the Adamantoise server with my best friend. My character’s name is Aldous and I’m leveling him as a Lancer. I ultimately want to become a Dragoon.

I forgot I posted this. |( . 50 White Mage on Ultros: Murasaki Shikibu.