Sims 4 - the Gaki roomates

Online or Offline, no matter how. There are enough good games available and here is the right place to discuss about your favorite ones!
35 posts Page 1 of 3
I started The Sims 4 for the lols.
I tried to create the Gaki crew as roomates.

They all have different personality.
Matsumoto the genius, Hamada the evil bad man, Tanaka the dirty clumsy good man, Tsukitei the childish and Endo the lover.

They are all gonna live together in the Gaki's house and will all work as comedian entertainer. :rock:

here they are:

Can you guess who is who?

Tell me if you interest by knowing what will happen, so i will keep this thread up to date.
Of course we are going to be interested in this!! Actually I was thinking to do the same thing, since one guy made Tanaka for the Sims 4 in Reddit, but now that you're doing it, it will be better :rofl: :rofl: Let's wait to see Hamada cheating in the Sims :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm interested on how these 5 will behave. :D

Kawaii~
Yeah. And btw, we need more; Heipo, Suga, Komu, Onuma...CHIAKI!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :inlove:
I tried to search in the gallery if someone made them but did not find any.
Do you remember the reddit page you found Tanaka?

I would interested to see if it's better than mine.
The hardest was Hamada and Endo.
http://imgur.com/a/pBgKx I think I can do better, but in the Sims 3. It has more tools for face shape and stuff
Now I want to play The Sims 3, but with a way better PC than the one I have. :(

Kawaii~
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ohh man, that's awesome! I've been watching people play The Sims 4 on Twitch and thinking about just this thing. They look great! And I think your Tanaka is very fitting with the longer hair.
I don't know if you'd be up for it but I think it'd be awesome to see a Youtube or Twitch series with funny commentary of all these guys under one roof. Spamfish's Sims 4 streams have been hilarious to watch for me for the commentary he adds, a few highlights are on their profile for examples: http://www.twitch.tv/spamfish/profile
If you can't do video maybe start a Tumblr and do GIF highlights. If you need help on how to do GIFS I can give some tips.

Either way great idea and definitely interested in their antics. :)
Interesting! If you have time, maybe you can post some videos?
I'm still not sure whether to get Sims 4, but I'm having fun watching the online videos!
I'm sticking to playing Sims 3 for now(with the mods)
I don't mind stream it on twitch, but you know my english isn't very good, specialy my pronounce.
So, I rather prefere write in the chat instead of speak english on the live.
andylau-fr wrote:
I don't mind stream it on twitch, but you know my english isn't very good, specialy my pronounce.
So, I rather prefere write in the chat instead of speak english on the live.

How about a Tumblr GIF blog then? ;)
If you're not sure how just let me know and I'll PM you when I get a chance to write some step-by-step instructions.
Yes for the tumblr, good idea. I still will try to stream too, becoz i myself like to watch it.

About the Gif, I know a way but it's little annoying, i'm interested by your way to see if it's better than mine. When you have time you can write your steps by steps here , maybe it can help others peoples too.
Do you know a tumblr with sims gift? So i can see how they present it.

I just made them their house. It's so horrible haha, but only 25,000€ to make a home with 5 bedrooms.
I still did not started the game.
andylau-fr wrote:
I just made them their house. It's so horrible haha, but only 25,000€ to make a home with 5 bedrooms.

Double bed for Downtown and Cocorico |-)
Yama-chan gets to sleep on the floor
Ahobo wrote:
andylau-fr wrote:

Double bed for Downtown and Cocorico |-)
Yama-chan gets to sleep on the floor

On the floor? e.e

Kawaii~
35 posts Page 1 of 3