Gaki no Tsukai song

Hello everyone, it’s been a little since I last commented. I have a question, do y’all guys know where can I find the Not an Errand Boy? I mean, without the Gaki members voices heard in the background (Saying things about Tanaka’s look, etc.).

[video:uh5ljni4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA7F260b2rY[/video:uh5ljni4]

I would like to find the MP3 for it (If there’s one). :)

It’s probably a song made specially for this episode and no release anywhere else. :!:

That sucks. I really wanted the mp3 file for this. :(

Thanks anyway.

I’ve been searching and I couldn’t find it anywhere (as an mp3, without dialogue).
All I know is that it was one of two songs produced by Yamasaki.
It’s really funny, though, so bummer about no-release!

I know! I liked the song I wanted the .mp3 file. :(

This is the first time the Gaki guys let me down. :(

It’s horrible when they make a cool song for TV but only use it once and you have no way of getting it!!!

For example… the I’m f**ing Matt Damon/Ben Affleck songs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu7wV3s0i-Y). They get all those celebrities together, make a catchy song but they add bleeps that destroy the song and there’s no way to get a non-censored version :( (Damn US laws about bleeping :( )

I really wish they would release a Yamazaki Produce CD Album. They could have three different tracks per song:
[list:jeopjp20]
[:jeopjp20] With vocals by the Gaki cast member(s)[/:m:jeopjp20]
[:jeopjp20] The demo track with only Housei singing (you never get to hear all of it in the episodes!)[/:m:jeopjp20]
[:jeopjp20] A karaoke version (no vocals)[/:m:jeopjp20][/list:u:jeopjp20]

Yamazaki could release a self produced album by himself on internet. :D

[quote="andylau-fr":2du2x92a]Yamazaki could release a self produced album by himself on internet. :D[/quote:2du2x92a]

Yeah I think he should too, lots of digital marketplaces he could chuck it up on!
Sadly I wouldn’t count on it… He was already struggling to figure out how to put video clips online when he wanted to show off a keychain he bought. :rofl:
Everyone told him ways to do so over Twitter but I guess he’s really busy and never got around to it :( VideogameDC did notice he signed up to Vine though so there’s hope yet :^)
You know I read on a website that he loves Disneyland so much he sings the ride attraction songs in English, I doubt it’ll happen but I’d love a recording of that online. :inlove:
It would be awesome if any of the Gaki guys uploaded their own content online someday. I guess they’re pretty busy with their filming schedules though, they do seem to say they barely have time for their families as it is sadly. ;(

It sucks when there’s a song that’s only made for a certain show, and they don’t release it on iTunes as a single at best. :(

Housei could become a great lyrics creator and make the rest of the Gaki members sing the songs or get someone else to do the singing! Oh boy… I miss the Yamasaki Produce episodes!