Downtown Juice episodes on YouTube

Hello guys, I found an episode of Downtown Juice on YouTube. I think there are more episodes of this obscure Downtown show. Enjoy! :)

[video:1ffkpznr]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkb6CctMejU[/video:1ffkpznr]

Thanks, I’ve saved it just incase its different to the file I have. I actually have a lot of episodes of this show from Clubbox, though some are missing, need to make a list of which those are sometime. I’m really sorry to of not gotten around to uploading them here. Just been stupidly swamped with work… I really want to get to sharing this series soon though. It is not as exciting as Downtown Kazaana since it’s mostly a quiz show but still very funny to see Matsumoto’s, Hamada’s and Housei’s early interactions.

It’s okay! I just wanted to make this section with a little post since there wasn’t any. I honestly didn’t thought I would find some episodes of this series. How many episodes do you have of this show?

45 files, 14.5GB worth.
Roughly (not sure which are complete episodes etc.):
1-2, 4-13, 15-22, 24-27, 29-34, 36-43, 45-47, 49.

Maybe you could make a torrent of it? I don’t know your network speed, but i think it would make it more easy to share instead upload one by one.

That’s definitely possible though torrents for obscure stuff like this tend to die out, like the Zippyshare links I had going for Kazaana (they die after 30 days of no-one using them). So I think I will opt for MEGA this time so it is all permanently up without needing to be revived :) Hopefully I’ll get some free time soon to organise it. :D

[quote="soudou":2f9o5bjk]45 files, 14.5GB worth.
Roughly (not sure which are complete episodes etc.):
1-2, 4-13, 15-22, 24-27, 29-34, 36-43, 45-47, 49.[/quote:2f9o5bjk]

That’s good! Do they have their original commercials like the one I posted?

[quote="andylau-fr":2f9o5bjk]Maybe you could make a torrent of it? I don’t know your network speed, but i think it would make it more easy to share instead upload one by one.[/quote:2f9o5bjk]

But it also depends on the Internet connection of everyone else to download the torrent because of it’s size.

[quote="VideogameDC":3kefufai]That’s good! Do they have their original commercials like the one I posted?[/quote:3kefufai]

Nope edited out I think for the most part. So the version you found is definitely different to my file.

EDIT: Ooh, this channel uploaded a load this month, seems like they might be higher quality than the ones I’ve got, even has at least 1 episode I didn’t already have! Gonna download them, compare them to ones I already have and up them to MEGA for safekeeping if they’re better/more complete.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVF8Fj ... uyQ/videos

It would be awesome if you share them with us, soudou. :)

The only downside of that channel, is that the episodes are splitted in parts instead of fully uploading them. Though with a video converter you can join them.