Request: wednesday downton 2017.08.16

8 posts Page 1 of 1
I didnt saw the epsiode, can anyone link me the episode?

Yhank you
It's not airing this week. Next week they will have Kuro-chan special section, who had hard life after being found out lying on twitter.
oplover wrote:
It's not airing this week. Next week they will have Kuro-chan special section, who had hard life after being found out lying on twitter.

What'd he lie about!?
Ayaka wrote:
oplover wrote:

What'd he lie about!?

About absolutely everything. Suiyoubi no Downtown have shown how Kuro-chan tweets that he's gonna take a 5km walk to home, but instead takes a taxi. Or how he tweets that it's time for muscle training, but instead is found eating pizza on his bed. Well, in order to see that, Suiyoubi no Downtown's staff put a hidden camera in his room. :rofl:
GGib wrote:
Ayaka wrote:
oplover wrote:

What'd he lie about!?

About absolutely everything. Suiyoubi no Downtown have shown how Kuro-chan tweets that he's gonna take a 5km walk to home, but instead takes a taxi. Or how he tweets that it's time for muscle training, but instead is found eating pizza on his bed. Well, in order to see that, Suiyoubi no Downtown's staff put a hidden camera in his room. :rofl:

Oh my gosh, I was thinking it was about his location and stuff so he wouldn't be followed but that is something else!
Ayaka wrote:
GGib wrote:
Ayaka wrote:

What'd he lie about!?

Oh my gosh, I was thinking it was about his location and stuff so he wouldn't be followed but that is something else!

About location... they once put a GPS transmitter inside a plastic bag Kuro-chan always carries around, and showed up in front of him with a camera every now and then, and it really freaked Kuro-chan out. :rofl:

I think it was from the same episode where they tried to catch celebrities based on their tweets to teach them a lesson about not revealing their location all the time.
GGib wrote:
About location... they once put a GPS transmitter inside a plastic bag Kuro-chan always carries around, and showed up in front of him with a camera every now and then, and it really freaked Kuro-chan out. :rofl:

I think it was from the same episode where they tried to catch celebrities based on their tweets to teach them a lesson about not revealing their location all the time.

They ACTUALLY put a GPS transmitter on him!? I thought he only thought they did because WEDNESDAY found him so easily, so he never realized it was because of his tweets. Poor Kuro-chan, but he deserves it for not being careful. He's lucky it's only WEDNESDAY =P
I think they went overboard this time.
I hope this won't cause a problem in the future.
8 posts Page 1 of 1