WEDNESDAY DOWNTOWN 2016.02.10

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Suiyobi no Downtown
水曜日のダウンタウン
1. 昔のあだ名 容赦ない説
2.「スシ食いねェ!」曲のテンポで歌詞通りに寿司食うの不可能説
3. ボディブロー じわじわ効いてこない説
4. スキャットマンでカラオケ100点取るの不可能説
https://mega.nz/#!PQMBzITB
Image
WEDNESDAY DOWNTOWN 2016-02-10.zip
Image
Those nicknames were so cruel but I laughed so hard... sorry
The body blow segment was funny good, poor Komiya. :D
And every time staff uses Moai statues as Giant Shirota that always crack me up.

It's fun episode, thank you Ernie as always!
domochan wrote:
Those nicknames were so cruel but I laughed so hard... sorry
The body blow segment was funny good, poor Komiya. :D
And every time staff uses Moai statues as Giant Shirota that always crack me up.

It's fun episode, thank you Ernie as always!


I didn't watch yet but almost all these old one Ernie has been sharing has a good number of those Komiya segments I was wondering about from the VTR ranking episode that just aired. HMMMMM...

Greatly appreciated. Thank you, Ernie! ♪
I've probably watched 65-70% of Suiyobi no Downtown since it started in 2014,
and the Scatman theory is one of my all time favorites. :clap:
KyuketsukiElite wrote:
I've probably watched 65-70% of Suiyobi no Downtown since it started in 2014,
and the Scatman theory is one of my all time favorites. :clap:


I got started 'cause GGib said it's his favorite to watch but I didn't know Sanshiro's Komiya appeared so much! I have been watching out of curiosity. I watch it very often now to catch up on the good stuff I've missed out on so these older ones are great since I'm unable to find a lot of them on streaming sites (=

EDIT: I watched it through and I screamed that they brought Woman Rush Hour's Muramoto in for the Scatman thing just because. The montage was hilarious.

Aaaand, Komiya points with his thumb. I'm alluding to the Ametalk with same kind geinin where they made fun of how Degawa, Kano and Komiya's way of pointing/counting.
Anyone has an idea of what is the word they're censoring??
Arlekin wrote:
Anyone has an idea of what is the word they're censoring??


When/where?
Ayaka wrote:
When/where?


When they're talking about nicknames. They said "Matsun" and "Hamachon"...and then something blipped. Then again some old dudes in the VTR. I mean, they're so open to half-censor bad words, like OOtama, chiOko, etc. But rarely they censor all the word (usually when are talent names). That gave me so much curiosity.
It's probably something like 乞食 (Kojiki), which would translate to "beggar" or "panhandler". It's tough to half-censor this one since it's no longer a commonly used phrase, so the viewers wouldn't be able to fill in the blanks easily. The other word that is on the censored list that would fit this case is 浮浪者 (Furousha), but it doesn't fit in the censored duration.
Kaousama wrote:
It's probably something like 乞食 (Kojiki), which would translate to "beggar" or "panhandler". It's tough to half-censor this one since it's no longer a commonly used phrase, so the viewers wouldn't be able to fill in the blanks easily. The other word that is on the censored list that would fit this case is 浮浪者 (Furousha), but it doesn't fit in the censored duration.


Amazing. It does make sense entirely. Thank you so much for the clarification. It's greatly appreciated
10 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests