The theme song of Wednesday Downtown?

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello there:

I've been watching all the episodes that Ernie-san have been posting (Love you Ernie. You da best 4ever) and I got the tune of the show like a worm in my ear. I can't find it anywhere. Some kind soul here have it and can share it with me?? I will be forever grateful :bow: :bow: :hug:
I don't think anyone has it yet otherwise I'm sure they'd be sharing. This post is all I can think of that would be useful in identifying title/searching the web.
No, you don't understand. I'm requesting because maybe there is some video on some japanese plataform and someone can search in japanese for me. I know there is a cd with the song, so who knows.
Arlekin wrote:
Hello there:

I've been watching all the episodes that Ernie-san have been posting (Love you Ernie. You da best 4ever) and I got the tune of the show like a worm in my ear. I can't find it anywhere. Some kind soul here have it and can share it with me?? I will be forever grateful :bow: :bow: :hug:.

Did a quick google translate, but i think this is the right artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODz6sgmDHxg

PUNPEE - 水曜日のダウンタウン Medley
Holy unko!!!!!! Awsede!!! You're the best person in the entire world!!! Thank you so much :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I will be forever in your debt :bow: :bow: :bow:
5 posts Page 1 of 1