(eng-sub) WDT Punishment game with oranges

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I subbed a segment from 2016.05.25 Wednesday Downtown. It's very quick and dirty, so I hope you'll excuse me. I just wanted to share the clip because I think it's one of the best WDT segments and really, I don't think English was really needed to enjoy the clip but it does help guide the viewer a bit.

View on Dailymotion
Download from Mediafire (233 MB).

And just to plug this in... If you want to help bring more Wednesday Downtown subs, check out the Wednesday Downtown Project. No prior skill is required! If you have ever thought you'd like to help sub but don't know how to start learning, this project will help get you started. Everyone is really nice and helpful.
That was awesome :D
Thank you for subbing and sharing!
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 28 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37