Suiyobi no Downtown
[hide:ufqjz6u2]水曜日のダウンタウン

1. 子供に乗っかって商売してる芸能人の実家No.1 ロバート秋山の実家説
  2. 説教食らった後 派手な言い間違いされても指摘しづらい説
  3. 大人になっても苦手なモノ それなりのトラウマエピソードある説
  4. 日本の在来種も世界のどこかで迷惑かけてる説
https://mega.nz/#!7I0nUYJI

[img:ufqjz6u2]https://i.imgur.com/sTq2R6J.jpg[/img:ufqjz6u2]
[attachment=0:ufqjz6u2]WEDNESDAY DOWNTOWN 2018-06-06.zip[/attachment:ufqjz6u2][/hide:ufqjz6u2]

OMG LOL when Matsumoto freaks out over Jinnai messing up Shinamori’s name not knowing if it was for real or if he’s playing boke… That was so funny! And Jinnai saying he’ll go home after explaining himself…

I KNEW IT I KNEW the invasive Japanese species that foreigners can’t eat was that…! I got kind of worried they were going to put invasive species in other countries. I was like, "That can’t be legal."

My own traumatic story is about mayonnaise! When I was a kid my dad made egg sandwiches for me one day. It tasted funny so I checked the expiration date to find the mayonnaise expired four years ago. I had a horrible stomach upset that kept me up all right and to this day I’m still very afraid of eating mayonnaise.

Thank you, Ernie!

thank you so much, dear Ernie

[quote="Ayaka":2gdakhbi]OMG LOL when Matsumoto freaks out over Jinnai messing up Shinamori’s name not knowing if it was for real or if he’s playing boke… That was so funny! And Jinnai saying he’ll go home after explaining himself.[/quote:2gdakhbi]
It’s Shigemori Satomi -> Shigesato is what Jinnai said… but yeah, that was funny! :D

[quote="GGib":1j9jq5xo][quote="Ayaka":1j9jq5xo]OMG LOL when Matsumoto freaks out over Jinnai messing up Shinamori’s name not knowing if it was for real or if he’s playing boke… That was so funny! And Jinnai saying he’ll go home after explaining himself.[/quote:1j9jq5xo]
It’s Shigemori Satomi -> Shigesato is what Jinnai said… but yeah, that was funny! :D[/quote:1j9jq5xo]

There I go, messing up, in a worse blunder than he did. :rofl: Matsumoto seemed chatty this one bc he was quick to respond to TamuKen’s "Is there something you hate" with "Huh… Gotta be TamuKen."