about WDT episode posting

He/She is likely to provide WDT episodes on my behalf.
https://www.reddit.com/user/Hiero5

I’m thinking of stopping posting WDT episodes.

No problem Erine, do whatever makes you comfortable.

He claims that Japanese tv content is easily available but that’s a lie.
I don’t think he is going to provide anything, he is just an ingrate troll that likes to talk out of his a** :@ .
I know first hand how difficult it is to access Japanese tv content overseas and I am extremely grateful for all the raws you have been providing us over the years Ernie. :bow:

You have every right to stop posting new episodes if you don’t feel like doing it anymore.

水曜日のダウンタウンの回を上げるのは続けてほしいです。
Hiero5はただあなたのやり方に文句を言ってるだけであり、DMで話するなり無視なりすればいいと思います。

I hope you continue to upload episodes of WDT.
Hiero5 is just complaining about your way of doing things, and you can talk to him in DM or ignore him.

I’m thinking of stopping posting all videos, not just WDT.

Please don’t stop uploading. There are people on other sites who are using your RAWs and adding subtitles, so if you stop uploading, these people will stop.
Also, recently, bilibili and other TV show uploads have been getting deleted quickly. The reason why this site hasn’t been deleted is because Ernie’s method of putting a compound key into the zip file is very useful.

Your dedication for the community has been proven by time that its unmatch. You have already gave us too much, if you stop, the community will surely respect your opinion.

But that hiero5 guy is just a troll. I doubt he can upload anything, even if he does, I doubt he can keep doing it for many years, let alone maintain, fix broken links and stuffs. In short, nobody can replace you ErnieYoung. I’m sure nobody here want to go back to downloading raw on site like bilibili and shits, hard to download, link die after a few day, low quality, full of popup and ads.

I have been hating a little the subreddit this last few months. So many toxic people got in lately.

The other day someone insulted me in the reddit chat because I disagreed with his take. They added mods but can’t control the users, useless.

To Ernie, whatever it is that you choose to do, remember that there are a lot of people that support what you have been doing for the community all this years. Don’t let a troll that we know is just trash talking nonsense get you down.
Again, thanks a lot regardless of your decision!

Agree, Ernie-san’s uploads have so much better quality. Other sites have to many problems and issues just to download or watch a downgraded quality from Ernie’s.
Always thankful to you Ernie-san. No-one can upload as fast as you and have good quality. Also, it is okay to put protection key or even 10 protection keys. as long the series are protected and safe. Thank you very much.

I have just read the contents posted, I know how difficult it is to get Japanese shows and ErnieYoung san has done an excellent job in providing these shows. When I found Gaki in 2014 I thought I won the lottery when I requested Fuun Takeshi Jo (Takeshi’s Castle) ErnieYoung came to the rescue and I will always be greatfull. :bow: :bow: :bow: At the end of the day It’s ErnieYoung san choice as to continue to post or not, after having read this persons comments I don’t blame ErnieYoung stopping, if that happens will I be sad? naturally I would but I would respect the choice to do so given the personal loss ErnieYoung had in 2021.
ErnieYoung please do whatever you feel like doing, if you stay, that would be great, if you choose to stop I will understand and be sad, either way I will always be eternally greatfull for everything you have posted my friend. (7samurai previously livnos) :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Are you sure you won’t upload any more episodes? I’m so sad! ;(

Hi Ernie, I’ve used your raw videos quite a few times for subbing and I really appreciate your dedication towards providing raws to this community! I looked over what was being said and ugh… I really empathize. There’s just no pleasing some people. And it’s such a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things! If my comment means anything, the subbers really appreciate what you do and there just isn’t anyone else who posts the raw videos at a regular pace in such an organized manner like you. I hope you will reconsider your decision, but if you decide to stop, you also have that right and deserve it. Thank you so much for your work and although people may say some discouraging things, you are still greatly appreciated.

このままアップロードをやめるんですか?redditで文句を言ってきたHiero5はただあなたのやり方に文句を言ってきただけで彼がアップロードしてるWDTもtorrentから拾ってきただけで彼には録画する技術はないと思いますし、彼よりもErnieさんの方が100倍優れていますし、Hiero5よりもErnieさんの方が多数に支持されています。
Ernieさんの後を継げる人はいないので続けてほしいです。

I agree. I hope you don’t stop uploading Ernie.
I’m really grateful for all the hard work you do to record and upload all of this shows to this site. :rock:

私は私の投稿したビデオに字幕をつける作業をする人たちに感謝しています。
それをする時間がない私の代わりに今まで通り続けてほしいと思っています。

ただ、それを公開する場所が適切ではないと私は思っています。

ここ Gaki forum で入手した私のビデオを使って字幕版を作成した場合には reddit に投稿するのではなく Gaki forum に投稿すべきだと reddit の subber たちのうち一人に私は提案しました。

reddit の subber たち全員がそのようにしてくれるなら今後このような問題は起きないのではないかと私は思います。

reddit の subber たちが私の提案を受け入れてくれることを願っています。

あとは彼らの意思決定に委ねて私はこのまま状況を見守ります。

Ernieさん、いつもお世話になっております。
何年もおかげでダウンタウンの番組を楽しむことが出来てます。ありがとうございます。

他所のユーザーのでたらめな文句は気にするほどのものではないと思います。
要するにはネットでゴロゴロいる荒らしじゃないかと思います。関係ない怒りでErnieさんをたまたま八つ当たりにしようとしているんじゃないかと思います。

私が見るにはここもRedditのコミュニティもErnieさんの側に立っています。胸を張ってください!

もしやめるつもりならこちらから文句を言う権利がありませんが、どうか活躍を続けることを祈ります。

Ernie, thank you for all your great service!
It is thanks to your efforts that I have been able to enjoy DownTown’s programmes for many years.

Please don’t let some random user’s nonsense complaints get to you. It looks like a common troll you find anywhere online.

As far as I can see all the community is on your side. You can be proud and confident!

If you choose to stop posting, I have no right to complain, but I hope that you decide to continue!

私がDMを送った Subber から私の提案を受け入れくれるとの返事を頂きました。

他の Subber たち全員が私の提案に賛同してくれたのか私は確認できていませんが、彼らも同様に賛同してくれると信じて私はこれまで通り投稿を再開しようと思います。

I really hope you don’t stop but, as others have said, of course you have every right to stop posting if you don’t want to do it any more. The uploads you have already done are very much appreciated. It would be the end of an era if you stopped.

I don’t watch WDT, but I’ll chime in on what many others have expressed already.

Ernie-san, nobody has a right to act so entitled as to dictate how you should be sharing your work (and it is work–you take the time to edit and encode the videos for our enjoyment, and free of charge). This is a sick mindset and I hope that person doesn’t dissuade you from posting in the future.

That being said, if you’re truly worried about your own safety or don’t think it’s worth doing anymore, then we must respect that. Regardless of what your decision is, I think a large majority of the users here (and elsewhere, apparently!) appreciate everything you’ve shared with the community.

It will be a little harder to preserve material, since I always check here first for the best quality.

But you should trust your feelings, then we simply have to go to private trackers or the owarai sites.

You are the king and we are your humble servants.